2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

8 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Why? I'm sure they Giants didn't trade for him to get him half a season and let him walk. They will have a plan.

I think the Giants are a disaster. I think the ONLY way Leo plays in New York next year is under the Tag. if thats the case then Fine. I would look at Armstead. I don't think the Niners resign him.

Who are some of your favorite prospects? I'm really hoping that we draft some combination of: 

Derrick Brown | DT | Auburn

Isaiah Simmons | LB | Clemson

Henry Ruggs III | WR | Alabama 

Kenneth Murray | LB | Oklahoma

Javon Kinlaw | DT | South Carolina

CeeDee Lamb | WR | Oklahoma 

Dylan Moses | LB | Alabama 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

https://www.drafttek.com/2020-NFL-Mock-Draft/2020-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round-1.asp

here's a good site. Anyone have any favorite 3rd round picks since we have 3 of them. If Mayock can nail these 5 top picks, we will be a force 

Would love Najee Harris in the 3rd. Would fit right in and would give us a sick 3 headed monster with JJ and Richard. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I believe it is an $8 million cap hit, savings of almost $5 million, but no actual money spent because he already received the $8 million.  So you are looking at whether you can replace him for $5 million.

If we cut him before 2020 March 22 we are totally free from his deal and carry 0 DM for 2020 or beyond.

His deal is a 1+1+1+1 deal basically, where the only real guarantee was for 2019.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/oakland-raiders/lamarcus-joyner-14450/

https://overthecap.com/player/lamarcus-joyner/2980/

4 hours ago, Rolni said:

If we cut him before 2020 March 22 we are totally free from his deal and carry 0 DM for 2020 or beyond.

His deal is a 1+1+1+1 deal basically, where the only real guarantee was for 2019.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/oakland-raiders/lamarcus-joyner-14450/

https://overthecap.com/player/lamarcus-joyner/2980/

It's the 2020 base salary that becomes guaranteed on march 22nd. The roster bonus of 8M is already guaranteed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Geezy said:

Would love Najee Harris in the 3rd. Would fit right in and would give us a sick 3 headed monster with JJ and Richard. 

Harris is one of my favorite prospects in the draft this year, really hoping that he's a Raider when it's all said and done.

I waiting to see how Hurst/Hall and Worley finish the season. Still not sure if they are long term starters or depth. When the games count down the stretch will go a long way. I already know Ferrell will be a starter for a few years will be interesting to see how Max finishes the season. I already know Max can play in this league, and is atleast great depth. Be huge if he becomes a force, just nice DE depth is a great from a 4th rounder 

Very least going into 2020 

DE: Ferrell / Crosby

DE: ????? / Key (finally was getting sacks)

UT: ????? / Hurst(Hall)

NT: Hankins

OLB:  ?????? / Morrow 

MLB:  ????? / M Lee

OLB:  Whitehead/ ???? 

CB: ????  / Joyner 

CB:  Mullens / Isaiah

FS: Joseph(resigned)/ ???

SS: Abram/Harris 

a couple vet signings and a draft and our defense actually be on par for once 

14 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Very least going into 2020 

DE: Ferrell / Crosby

DE: ????? / Key (finally was getting sacks)

UT: ????? / Hurst(Hall)

NT: Hankins

OLB:  ?????? / Morrow 

MLB:  ????? / M Lee

OLB:  Whitehead/ ???? 

CB: ????  / Joyner 

CB:  Mullens / Isaiah

FS: Joseph(resigned)/ ???

SS: Abram/Harris 

a couple vet signings and a draft and our defense actually be on par for once 

Ferrell and Crosby are our starting DE. Key spells Crosby and Mayowa Spells Ferrell. I would resign Mayowa as he is a FA. Meaning we don't need to invest anything there in 2020. Resigning Mauro and/or Dion Jordon is a set DE rotation. 

Hall has been spelling Hankins at NT just as often as he is playing next to Hankins.

The DL rotation is finally figured out. Hankins/Hall/Hurst rotate based on the package. Dion lined up inside the way they were misusing Cle the first few weeks. Cle and Maxx are locked in on the outside. With Mayowa, Mauro, and Dion spelling them for certain packages. 

Morrow is a Free Agent. 

I think next year Whitehead stays in the middle as i expect new OLB (Simmons and Schobert/Campbell would be ideal)

I HATE Worley. I don't want him anywhere near Las Vegas. If we are in the position to draft Diggs or Okudah we should. One of those two plus Simmons. Is my ideal draft at this point. Unless Chase Young is attainable. 

Ferrell/Crosby/Key/Mayowa/Jordon

Hankins/Hall/Hurst

Whitehead/Lee/Simmons/Schobert

Mullen/Diggs or Okudah/Joyner/Johnson/Lawson

Abram/Joseph/Harris

That is 20 solid pieces of a competitive defense. 

Edited by OG_C2X