2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I would love to dump our AB money on Trent Williams next year if Kolton is average. Massive Browns on each side...

Heck yeah! Let's dump money into an injury prone 31 soon to be 32 LT. That'll work out great!

Edited by roi34
  • Like 1

Jeudy is an elite prospect and someone you can build an offense around. What all pro WR ever hit free agency... 

Carr- Jacobs- Jeudy be a nice big 3 

Williams, Richard, Hunter, Waller nice complements for skill players. 

Still want to see what Hunter and Waller can do in 2019. 

Kolton - Richie- Hudson  - Jackson- Brown 

be interesting to see what Kolton does in 2019

I see Jeudy, Free agent TE, Free agent LG be a nice offseason 

• Like 1

Defense 

Ferrell, Hurst, Hankins, Key

lets see what our youth does this year. Would really like to sign Leonard Williams even if we have Hurst. I believe he was a big raider fan growing up. Could see DE being the other spot with a first 

morrow, Vontaze, Whitehead 

Wonder if morrow can break out this year. Every time he gets a chance, he is flying around making plays. Vontaze should be solid but too many concussions to be counted on long term. Whitehead is solid but overpaid. Could also draft a stud LB maybe add a free agent or two. 

Conely should be a long term starter, but he wasn’t drafted by Gruden. Let’s see how Mullens and Worley do, both are promising. Joyner figures to be around awhile as Fs/slot. Safeties should be set with Joseph and Abram. We should focus next off season on fixing the defense front 7. We are making strides but need a few ore guys 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah you have a point. Just don’t think Kolton will work and don’t wanna waste another 1st on a Tackle. 

I get it. So you use your highly paid tackle. Switch Miller to RT if need be. Let's hope Miller is answer. We can't afford to miss many picks in first few rounds. Especially first.

Edited by roi34

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd love to add Isaiah Simmons later in the first round with Chicago's pick. He's a perfect fit in the modern NFL and one of the most versatile players in the draft. 

Lb who can cover Te we need one

• Like 2

On 9/8/2019 at 1:14 PM, G said:

We'd be better off trading down and trading down and trading for next year picks because we will be rebuilding every year under Gruden.

You have to have someone to trade with.lol neither us or the jets could find a trade partner. Everybody wants to trade down now, and every front office knows this hence making trade downs harder and cheaper. Everyone’s caught up to this trend, it’s not that easy anymore...period.