2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Like I said he didn’t have a great year this year. A lot of that had to do with a coaching change. You can’t judge him on those stats. With a QB like Love you have to look at his traits and look his games and look for the NFL type of throws and he made plenty of NFL throws where his arm talent just jumps off the screen.

I used Mahomes name as a reference because Gruden gushes over him and you would be crazy to not think Gruden doesn’t sit back and say He doesn’t want a QB with that type of ability. Love has that raw ability. 

Watch him at the senior bowl

He’s a junior, so no one will get a chance to see him until the combine or his proday. 

Having a raw guy with a high ceiling makes a ton of sense behind Carr. He’ll either rise up or the Raiders will make a change and actually have someone who could take the reins. 

• Like 1

Love will graduate this month and that will make him eligible for the Senior Bowl. I am also assuming that they offer him a invitation which I don’t know why they wouldn’t. 

This could be the best QB class in years at the senior bowl. Could possibly get Burrow and Herbert and Love. 

Since he was gonna graduate this year a lot of people expected him to transfer to a new school and boost his stock there and enter next year. 

Edited by agarcia34

I don't know much about this kid but I do know comparing stats when one went to Utah st. and another was at texas tech is difficult ,correct me if im wrong but tech is a big passing program no? I don't know doodly about Utah states offense. either way I wouldn't use anything higher than one of those thirds on him. and rt now id like to see nasirildeen, weaver, and mims in the third. wr/lber in the first of course.lol

23 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Love will graduate this month and that will make him eligible for the Senior Bowl. I am also assuming that they offer him a invitation which I don’t know why they wouldn’t. 

This could be the best QB class in years at the senior bowl. Could possibly get Burrow and Herbert and Love. 

Since he was gonna graduate this year a lot of people expected him to transfer to a new school and boost his stock there and enter next year. 

Burrow isn't going to play at the Senior Bowl. He has nothing left to prove, he'll be the first quarterback off of the board regardless. 

16: R1P16

DL DERRICK BROWN
AUBURN
18: R1P18

LB ISAIAH SIMMONS
CLEMSON
80: R3P16

LB JOE BACHIE
MICHIGAN STATE
82: R3P18

LB KENNETH MURRAY
OKLAHOMA
92: R3P28

RB J.K. DOBBINS
OHIO STATE
122: R4P16

CB JEFF GLADNEY
TCU
229: R7P16

WR DENZEL MIMS
BAYLOR

Id be alright with this. :lol:

46 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

14: Grant Delpit | S | LSU 

18: K'Lavon Chaisson | Edge | LSU

78: Charles Snowden | LB | Virginia 

82: Tyler Johnson | WR | Minnesota 

92: Cam Akers | RB | Florida State

110: Jordyn Brooks | LB | Texas Tech

Another safety in the first? thank you, next 

Edited by Humble_Beast

8 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Another safety in the first? thank you, next 

Did you miss this season where our pass defense ranks 28th in yards allowed, 30th in TD passes allowed and 29th in interceptions? Karl Joseph is likely on his way out, Eric Harris is a backup, and Curtis Riley is terrible. Delpit was BPA in that scenario and pairing him with Abram on the back end of our defense would set us up for years.