Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

14: Grant Delpit | S | LSU 

18: K'Lavon Chaisson | Edge | LSU

78: Charles Snowden | LB | Virginia 

82: Tyler Johnson | WR | Minnesota 

92: Cam Akers | RB | Florida State

110: Jordyn Brooks | LB | Texas Tech

Outside of Burrow, Tua, Chase, and Thomas, Depit has the best chance to be one of, if not the, elite player of this class. Fix his missed tackling and he’s an utter monster. I like him more than Adams and other safety’s that have come out recently. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Outside of Burrow, Tua, Chase, and Thomas, Depit has the best chance to be one of, if not the, elite player of this class. Fix his missed tackling and he’s an utter monster. I like him more than Adams and other safety’s that have come out recently. 

An ideal scenario (if we're taking Depit) would be to sign Marcus Peters in free agency. Peters - Abram - Depit - Mullen would be the most talented secondary we've had in a while. Add a guy like Littleton in free agency and Charles Snowden in the draft and our LB group wouldn't be half bad either. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Meh I think Jax will take a lb and I’m pretty sure it will be Murray 

carolina might take Simmons leaving us scratching for crumbs 

Moses will be on the board for that Chicago pick. Free agency will shape a lot of what we do. If we can sign someone like Littleton in free agency, we can shift our focus in the draft and target a LB later. Adding another playmaker in our defensive backfield would be huge for us. 

Edited by NYRaider

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Moses will be on the board for that Chicago pick. Free agency will shape a lot of what we do. If we can sign someone like Littleton in free agency, we can shift our focus in the draft and target a LB later. Adding another playmaker in our defensive backfield would be huge for us. 

Don’t like how you mentioned Delpit needs to work on tackling lol. 

I think we keep Karl, abrams staying healthy scares me cause of his playing style but I can’t see us drafting another safety in the first.

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Don’t like how you mentioned Delpit needs to work on tackling lol. 

I think we keep Karl, abrams staying healthy scares me cause of his playing style but I can’t see us drafting another safety in the first.

I think we’ll go BPA. Delpit is gonna be a stud and whoever gets him will be happy. Our defense has lacked playmakers forever. Abram and Delpit on the backend would be a nice security blanket. 

49 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think we’ll go BPA. Delpit is gonna be a stud and whoever gets him will be happy. Our defense has lacked playmakers forever. Abram and Delpit on the backend would be a nice security blanket. 

QBs put up numbers when they have all day to throw. our pass rush still sucks, Ferrell didn't make much of an impact. Ma x is promising  but we need more help

9 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

QBs put up numbers when they have all day to throw. our pass rush still sucks, Ferrell didn't make much of an impact. Ma x is promising  but we need more help

Which is why with our other first-round pick I mocked K'Lavon Chassion to help with the pass rush. We've lacked playmakers in the secondary for years. Delpit and Abram could potentially be one of, if not the best, young safety duos in the league. Having those two on the back end would help clean up mistakes by our linebackers and corners. 

I know Jordan Love didn't have his best season, but I think the talent and upside is huge. If he aces the offseason and impresses in interviews and all that, then I could see him being one of our 1st rounders. He would absolutely need a redshirt year considering that he's raw and Gruden's offense being so complicated.

17 hours ago, NYRaider said:

We need more than one LB