Jump to content
Humble_Beast

2020 NFL Draft Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

14: Grant Delpit | S | LSU 

18: K'Lavon Chaisson | Edge | LSU

78: Charles Snowden | LB | Virginia 

82: Tyler Johnson | WR | Minnesota 

92: Cam Akers | RB | Florida State

110: Jordyn Brooks | LB | Texas Tech

Outside of Burrow, Tua, Chase, and Thomas, Depit has the best chance to be one of, if not the, elite player of this class. Fix his missed tackling and he’s an utter monster. I like him more than Adams and other safety’s that have come out recently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Outside of Burrow, Tua, Chase, and Thomas, Depit has the best chance to be one of, if not the, elite player of this class. Fix his missed tackling and he’s an utter monster. I like him more than Adams and other safety’s that have come out recently. 

An ideal scenario (if we're taking Depit) would be to sign Marcus Peters in free agency. Peters - Abram - Depit - Mullen would be the most talented secondary we've had in a while. Add a guy like Littleton in free agency and Charles Snowden in the draft and our LB group wouldn't be half bad either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

14 is way too high for Murray. 

Meh I think Jax will take a lb and I’m pretty sure it will be Murray 

carolina might take Simmons leaving us scratching for crumbs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Meh I think Jax will take a lb and I’m pretty sure it will be Murray 

carolina might take Simmons leaving us scratching for crumbs 

Moses will be on the board for that Chicago pick. Free agency will shape a lot of what we do. If we can sign someone like Littleton in free agency, we can shift our focus in the draft and target a LB later. Adding another playmaker in our defensive backfield would be huge for us. 

Edited by NYRaider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Moses will be on the board for that Chicago pick. Free agency will shape a lot of what we do. If we can sign someone like Littleton in free agency, we can shift our focus in the draft and target a LB later. Adding another playmaker in our defensive backfield would be huge for us. 

Don’t like how you mentioned Delpit needs to work on tackling lol. 

I think we keep Karl, abrams staying healthy scares me cause of his playing style but I can’t see us drafting another safety in the first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Don’t like how you mentioned Delpit needs to work on tackling lol. 

I think we keep Karl, abrams staying healthy scares me cause of his playing style but I can’t see us drafting another safety in the first.

I think we’ll go BPA. Delpit is gonna be a stud and whoever gets him will be happy. Our defense has lacked playmakers forever. Abram and Delpit on the backend would be a nice security blanket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I think we’ll go BPA. Delpit is gonna be a stud and whoever gets him will be happy. Our defense has lacked playmakers forever. Abram and Delpit on the backend would be a nice security blanket. 

QBs put up numbers when they have all day to throw. our pass rush still sucks, Ferrell didn't make much of an impact. Ma x is promising  but we need more help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

QBs put up numbers when they have all day to throw.

So where are Carr's numbers? Because he has arguably the best protection in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

QBs put up numbers when they have all day to throw. our pass rush still sucks, Ferrell didn't make much of an impact. Ma x is promising  but we need more help

Which is why with our other first-round pick I mocked K'Lavon Chassion to help with the pass rush. We've lacked playmakers in the secondary for years. Delpit and Abram could potentially be one of, if not the best, young safety duos in the league. Having those two on the back end would help clean up mistakes by our linebackers and corners. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

So where are Carr's numbers? Because he has arguably the best protection in the league.

"His receivers aren't open, despite film and statistics saying otherwise, they're not open!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

"His receivers aren't open, despite film and statistics saying otherwise, they're not open!!!"

Blame the coaches then for calling the plays that get the wr’s open just to make Carr look bad on Monday film reports 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Blame the coaches then for calling the plays that get the wr’s open just to make Carr look bad on Monday film reports 

Blame his parents for raising him to be soft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know Jordan Love didn't have his best season, but I think the talent and upside is huge. If he aces the offseason and impresses in interviews and all that, then I could see him being one of our 1st rounders. He would absolutely need a redshirt year considering that he's raw and Gruden's offense being so complicated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Blame his parents for raising him to be soft.

Blame max kellerman for messing up his offseason preparations that cage match really got carr off to a great start this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Moses will be on the board for that Chicago pick. Free agency will shape a lot of what we do. If we can sign someone like Littleton in free agency, we can shift our focus in the draft and target a LB later. Adding another playmaker in our defensive backfield would be huge for us. 

We need more than one LB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×