2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

BPA baby. Moses and Ruggs III would both fill huge needs for us.

Not complaining! I mentioned this previously but I was super against a WR in the first. But as more and more games go on I am so down for a WR high. I haven't watched much Ruggs stuff yet so I can't comment on him, I just know Lamb is a freaking beast and would look very good in S&B.

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

giphy.gif

Dude... you were hyping Eason for months lol

And then he flipped a switch and started playing terrible? I don’t understand your “stick like glue to one player” mindset. Like these Carr fans on the Carr wagon. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Just pathetic to talk about the draft with two games to go. The fan base deserves more for sticking with this lousy team. We're the laughing stock of the league and it sucks.

I mean, it's not like we aren't used to this. We always talk about the draft this time of year lol

I wouldn't say we are the laughing stock either. 

I'm really discouraged by the lack of obvious options at QB for us. I think we are going to stick with Carr by default. Gruden and Mayock are really going to have to dig deep and do their homework to try to find someone that can thrive at QB. Uggghhh

Edited by Justwinning

17 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Just pathetic to talk about the draft with two games to go. The fan base deserves more for sticking with this lousy team. We're the laughing stock of the league and it sucks.

We are not in playoff contention. 

Plus, almost every teams fanbase talks about the draft in November/December. The draft is getting bigger and bigger every year, will be on par with the playoffs in 15 years imo. 

2 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

I'm really discouraged by the lack of obvious options at QB for us. I think we are going to stick with Carr by default. Gruden and Mayock are really going to have to dig deep and do their homework to try to find someone that can thrive at QB. Uggghhh

I’m trying to warm myself up to Jalen Hurts with a 2nd Round Trade Up. I don’t like him all that much but I think he’s way more interesting than Herbert, Eason, and Fromm. What Gruden can do with his skillset would be interesting. Can still keep Carr another year too.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I’d try to trade carr to gb for their 2nd rounder. 

-carr gets to sit behind arod for a year

-gb might think we ruined carr and can fix him

-we get our 2nd back

Are they building a dome there? Unless they've never watched Carr play in a cold weather game, i doubt they'd want to do that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

And then he flipped a switch and started playing terrible? I don’t understand your “stick like glue to one player” mindset. Like these Carr fans on the Carr wagon. 

I don't believe you have to stick with a player. But your fawning over Eason (whom I like) was more crowning him and less let's see how he finishes. 

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

The Browns are the laughing stock of the league honestly. Big hype, arrogant QB added a top tier WR and completely imploded to the point players are going at the coach on the sidelines.

But yes. Organizations like the Raiders, Browns, Redskins and Lions are the worst in the NFL. They simply cannot change their losing cultures. Just bad from the top down. Everything they do seems to be the dumbest thing since the last thing they did. The coaches they hire, the players they draft. Doesn't matter... they are just losers. 

It's amazing to me how certain organizations like the 49ers and Ravens can turn things around in a hurry while the Raiders have 4 winning seasons in 25 years. Really hard to be a fan of this franchise sometimes. 

And running to Vegas won't hide their mediocrity. 

1 hour ago, Justwinning said:

Gruden's going to fall in love with Jordan Love. Get ready for it.

Makes sense. He has incredible physical tools. Looked great in 2018 before they changed coaches. Gruden will love the traits and convince himself he can clean up the mistakes in his decision making.

• Like 1