2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

14 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Gruden's going to fall in love with Jordan Love. Get ready for it.

Makes sense. He has incredible physical tools. Looked great in 2018 before they changed coaches. Gruden will love the traits and convince himself he can clean up the mistakes in his decision making.

I was reading up on Love and thought the same thing. He is a one read guy like Carr, but will thread the needle, throw guys open, and make plays with his legs. He's a rookie, so he can be taught the mental part. It's year six and Carr still seems like he hasn't learned

• Like 2

11 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

Are they building a dome there? Unless they've never watched Carr play in a cold weather game, i doubt they'd want to do that.

Imo like I mentioned earlier they’ll think we ruined him and that they can fix him.

His homie devante if he won’t trust him then he’s done lol

Plus with arod as a mentor.

similar to his brother with nyg iirc

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

This may be somewhat EA21 of me, and correct me if I am wrong... but

Hypothetical:  If we can land 3 high tier defensive FA ... Armstead/Littleton/Williams or Peters or of the like..

Do you consider drafting two WR in the first?  Jeudy/Ruggs, Jeudy/Higgins, Ruggs/Higgins CeeDee/whoever if they are there?  

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Gruden's going to fall in love with Jordan Love. Get ready for it.

Makes sense. He has incredible physical tools. Looked great in 2018 before they changed coaches. Gruden will love the traits and convince himself he can clean up the mistakes in his decision making.

I’d be down for this as long as he’s not our week 1 starter. He’ll need to be behind a vet to start off.

18 minutes ago, Totty said:

This may be somewhat EA21 of me, and correct me if I am wrong... but

Hypothetical:  If we can land 3 high tier defensive FA ... Armstead/Littleton/Williams or Peters or of the like..

Do you consider drafting two WR in the first?  Jeudy/Ruggs, Jeudy/Higgins, Ruggs/Higgins CeeDee/whoever if they are there?  

No... for 2 reasons. The biggest, the class is deep and you kind find a complement it round 3. And you can't draft 2 tier one guys and feed them both. 

Draft you Alpha in round 1. Add your #2 in round 3. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

No... for 2 reasons. The biggest, the class is deep and you kind find a complement it round 3. And you can't draft 2 tier one guys and feed them both. 

Draft you Alpha in round 1. Add your #2 in round 3. 

In an ideal realistic take... Who do you draft in the first and who goes in the third?

6 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I'd rather have 2 LB's in the 1st

I wouldn’t. As tired as people are watching our LBs get burnt by TEs I’m tired of the offense having no pop to it with big plays. I  want a guy who can break a tackle, run past guys or I don’t know actually catch the ball.

So:giphy.gif