2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

On 9/9/2019 at 5:00 PM, NYRaider said:

I'd love to add Isaiah Simmons later in the first round with Chicago's pick. He's a perfect fit in the modern NFL and one of the most versatile players in the draft. 

I hope we get Simmons - speed of a Safety, size approaching LB - ideal player for the modern game.

Maybe we pick up Tee Higgins as well and continue the Clemson West thing. :) 

2020 the perfect 👌🏽 year to get a wr 

jeudy is the best wr prospect since Megatron and Ceedee looks special. 

1- WR 

1- DE or LB - let’s see how this pans out 

3- G should be able to find a great guard in the 3rd. Wish we had that second. Even Reggie found Gabe in the 3rd 

3- RB- actually wouldn’t mind getting faster and most teams have many RBs who go hard. Could be good value here, give me a Justice Hill/Miles Sanders type to backup Jacobs. Washington is meh to me 

free agency: 

G(challenge rookie), Big Kat, DE, Vontaze or another vet LB, CB Byron Jones, Joseph or a S

G, DE, 🐱, LB, CB, S with 90m cap space 

sign a few Gruden vets for cheap depth at all the units during the second wave of free agency. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

On 9/13/2019 at 3:45 PM, agarcia34 said:

Have to admit this is a good draft to have two first-round picks in if the Raiders keep them. The WR's that should be in this draft gonna be really good. Also a good draft for DE's. 

The WR group is amazing. Jeudy, Shenault, Higgins, Lamb, Ruggs, and Reagor all look like 1st round talents. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I’m scouting EDGE, WR, and QB pretty aggressively... Week 2 of the season. 

Can’t believe we gave our 2nd away. Morons. 

It's the little things I can not let go of.  Trading Mack for 2 firsts I will get over but giving back a 2nd I will not.

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Tank for Tu'a should be in full effect. 

You’re joking right? Carr looked fine against the Chiefs early throwing ropes and moving around. Not having a #1 WR and abandoning the running game early are what did the Raiders in. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chali21 said:

You’re joking right? Carr looked fine against the Chiefs early throwing ropes and moving around. Not having a #1 WR and abandoning the running game early are what did the Raiders in. 

Carr is what he is and that's not a franchise QB. He's an average quarterback. Lets get a real franchise QB as we head into a new market and continue our rebuild. 

On 9/15/2019 at 12:07 AM, NYRaider said:

The WR group is amazing. Jeudy, Shenault, Higgins, Lamb, Ruggs, and Reagor all look like 1st round talents. 

Shenault looks really interesting, seems to run like a RB after the catch and after seeing that he then starts taking Wildcat QB snaps and runs effectively. Kind of a neat prospect for a west coast where YAC should be a defining trait to look for.

I wouldn’t mind getting an EDGE and WR in the 1st next year and then tank for Lawrence, the best prospect since... not sure. He’s edges out Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck as a prospect IMO. We aren’t going to be good in 2020 either. Imagine 2021 season with Trevor Lawrence, Josh Jacobs, #1 WR, Tyrell, Top 5 Offensive Line and no Tom Cable, Ferrell and another true EDGE Rusher, a fully developed Conley/Mullen/Abram. 

We’d be unstoppable.

3 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

All of you guys who are saying we should tank are joking right? Man what would Al Davis tell yall!? 

Al Davis hasn’t won a Super Bowl since 83. 

To be a successful franchise you have to look and plan multiple years in the future. Fans look at one year and shouldn’t make decisions. 

Carr is not the answer and the possibly the best QB prospect of all time will be in the 2021 Draft Class. 

Edited by BayRaider