Humble_Beast

1.12 Javon Kinlaw

1.19 Henry Ruggs III

3.80 Troy Dye LB

3.81 Kyle Dugger S

3.91 Zack Baun LB

4.111 Shane Lemieux IOL

5.141 Anthony Gordon QB

Probably my favorite TDN mock I’ve done so far in regards to what I’d see Mayock/Gruden actually doing. Class full of great character, high production guys. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Stop saying "scouted"? You watched games just like everyone else here. Saw some yoututbe videos and highlight packages. You didn't "Scout" anything.

How many games you been too? Practices? Coaches you've talked to about the player? 

Just a pet peeve of mine. Everyone with an internet connection and an opinion is a scout now. Worse, they pretend to watch a lot of tape when reality is... they haven't.

Palooka bro chill.  I've watched 37 minutes of YouTube highlights of all of the QBs in the upcoming draft and based upon my 2 and 1/2 years of scouting, this is one of the deepest classes I've ever seen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

1.12 Javon Kinlaw

1.19 Henry Ruggs III

3.80 Troy Dye LB

3.81 Kyle Dugger S

3.91 Zack Baun LB

4.111 Shane Lemieux IOL

5.141 Anthony Gordon QB

Probably my favorite TDN mock I’ve done so far in regards to what I’d see Mayock/Gruden actually doing. Class full of great character, high production guys. 

Love Kinlaw/Ruggs. Gordon would be a solid backup to Carr or whoever our QB is. 

11 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

1.12 Javon Kinlaw

1.19 Henry Ruggs III

3.80 Troy Dye LB

3.81 Kyle Dugger S

3.91 Zack Baun LB

4.111 Shane Lemieux IOL

5.141 Anthony Gordon QB

I like this draft quite a bit. nice job, very solid.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

1.12 Javon Kinlaw

1.19 Henry Ruggs III

3.80 Troy Dye LB

3.81 Kyle Dugger S

3.91 Zack Baun LB

4.111 Shane Lemieux IOL

5.141 Anthony Gordon QB

Wouldn't be unhappy with that at all though I know very little about Dugger and would like to double dip at WR with a guy like Jefferson or Pittman Jr. They may fall due to age and unremarkable 40 times.

The raiders are going to PUMP that we are looking at QBs up until the draft. Think about it If 4 QB's go before the raiders pick (Burrow, Tua, Herbert, Love) we get a top 5 talent at pick 12.

With those 4 QBs going and 3 OT going (I think Thomas, Becton, Wirfs, Jackson and Willis are top 15 picks), with Young being a lock for top 5 (Probably 2). That leaves 3 picks before the Raiders. Worst case Simmons, Okudah and Brown go somewhere before us and we get our pick of WR. If any WR go before us they can land one of the blue Chip Defenders.

They are going to make it look like we are looking at QBs for the next 3 months... and it will be unbearable for us realists that know there is no way we draft a QB.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

The raiders are going to PUMP that we are looking at QBs up until the draft. Think about it If 4 QB's go before the raiders pick (Burrow, Tua, Herbert, Love) we get a top 5 talent at pick 12.

With those 4 QBs going and 3 OT going (I think Thomas, Becton, Wirfs, Jackson and Willis are top 15 picks), with Young being a lock for top 5 (Probably 2). That leaves 3 picks before the Raiders. Worst case Simmons, Okudah and Brown go somewhere before us and we get our pick of WR. If any WR go before us they can land one of the blue Chip Defenders.

They are going to make it look like we are looking at QBs for the next 3 months... and it will be unbearable for us realists that know there is no way we draft a QB.

I wouldn't go that far as there is no way we draft a QB, but I also think this is their strategy to some extent. Similar to last year, where they let the QB talks heat up...

19 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Your obsession with me lately is hilarious. And this one is the most nitpicky of all. Just grasping at this point. If you have a problem with the way I post, report me (which will be laughed at) instead of quoting me over non sense. Quote me for a debate, agreement, disagreement, analysis, etc. You’ve been following me around for four weeks now in every thread, quoting me about not the actual discussion of the post, basically your agenda is trying character assassinate me on a free football forum which is hilarious, we are not running for political office. Find something better to do with your time tough guy. 

I just happen to be in the same threads and tire of you acting like a know it all in every sub forum. Hot take after hot take with no rational (Buckner doesn't teach technique for example), just dumb uninformed posts. And you flip flop more than anyone on this forum. When challenged with facts, you fail to respond or gaslight anyone challenging you. 

I've hardly posted in the last month because this forum is just one big Carr debate but anyway, carry on.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Naw usually I agree cause bp is crazy but bp been hating on the term “scouting” in reference to posters here for years. 

Thanks... big pet peeve of mine. Fans sitting at home, watching youtube and saying they "scouted" a player. Unless you're grinding hours of coaches film, you're not scouting. You're watching highlights.

Example... Jordan Love. 100% guarantee nobody (myself included) on this forum has watched him play a full game (outside LSU) or more than an hour of his game film. It's so hard to come by in this case. Everyone (myself included) just parrots the scouting reports of the talking heads.

Full disclosure... I can only say I've see a lot of 3 QBs in this draft class. Burrow, Tua and Fromm because I'm in SEC country and see every game of these schools. I'll throw Patterson in there as I watch all of Michigan my inlaws being alums. 

I just find it funny how people try to act like they have a clue on any of this without just parroting people paid to do it. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

And he is trying to project his perception of it onto all of us like it is law. What we are doing is the definition of scouting. A professional scout would look at BPs post and be like “what in the world are you talking about? They are technically scouting. Just not professionally.”

Watching youtube. That's what you're doing. Watching Youtube and reading draft websites and parroting their information. 

• Like 1