2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

20 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Allen Robinson more active for you?

I don’t see the Robinson comparison at all. Allen Robinson is a huge WR, especially his upper body. It’s like the hulk. It helps him with physicality. Lamb is a smaller guy. Compares more to Diggs. Similar frame, physical even though a smaller framed guy (as physical as he can be with that frame), and an extremely good route runner and well polished WR. 

I prefer Diggs anyway though...

Edited by BayRaider

PFF is way too high on Shenault for my liking. He’s my WR7 behind Jeudy, Ruggs, Lamb, Aiyuk, Higgins, and Hamler. I understand he’s more of a project WR but I just don’t see his skillset, and potential skillset, as something worth that risk. 

7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Recent 4.56+ guys having major success. Key here is they are great route runners, which is why I don't worry about Lamb's speed as he's a great route runner.

Brown 4.56

Adams 4.56

Thomas 4.57

Robinson 4.60

Allen 4.71

Great route runners and most of those guys are excellent contested-catch guys. Lamb reminds me most of Hopkins personally. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Shenault is gonna be one of those players where it is gonna be important where he goes. The right team will have to know how to use him. 

Shenault is going to be the WR that teams sleep on, goes in round 2 and will looked backed on as a steal. With the rright team, he's going to develop into the ultimate playmaking WR. 

• Like 1

I really think we’ll get Kinlaw at 12. At 19, either Patrick Queen or... Brandon Aiyuk. Yes I think Aiyuk is gonna surge. 4.3 speed, 6’1”, good route runner, pinpoints ball. Could end up being the best WR of the class if used correctly. I have concerns Carr won’t take advantage of his speed though. Why do I always have concerns with WRs and Carr? Only one thing I think suits him well is Jeudy. Just really shows how limited Carr is. But back to the original point, Aiyuk I’m really really loving! He could be an absolute stud. The short post route he does is just absolutely amazing, especially yards after catch. Sometimes he bounces it back outside, sometimes keeps running in stride, the dude is pretty awesome. 

Edited by BayRaider

16 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Shenault is going to be the WR that teams sleep on, goes in round 2 and will looked backed on as a steal. With the rright team, he's going to develop into the ultimate playmaking WR. 

I still can't believe we got fleeced for our 2nd round pick in the Mack trade. 

• Like 3

Using TDN's tool: 

12 - Isaiah Simmons | LB | Clemson

19 - Henry Ruggs | WR | Alabama

80 - Netane Muti | OG | Fresno State

81 - Darnay Holmes | CB | UCLA

91 - Evan Weaver | LB | California

111 - Trevon Hill | Edge | Miami (FL)

141 - Lamical Perine | RB | Florida

• Like 1

We in full off season mode right next. Next event up NFL Combine. 

I really don’t think the Raiders stay at 19 if they get a WR at 12. 19 will be traded idk if it’s out of the first round but I feel confident in saying they won’t pick at 19.