2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

• 2 weeks later...

There is one prospect (potentially, this is his junior year) that 100% looks the part to me at this point. From the way he speaks in interviews I've seen, the frame, the speed and the fit. That player is Yetur Gross-Matos. I want him. Defensive end, number 99, Penn State. The one flag was in the off season he was suspended for violation of team rules, which who knows what that is. He lived in opposing backfields last year, and I think he will wind up being a player we are discussing this off season. I figured I'd drop a name as the season gets underway as a guy to take notice of early.

20 minutes ago, Trojan said:

There is one prospect (potentially, this is his junior year) that 100% looks the part to me at this point. From the way he speaks in interviews I've seen, the frame, the speed and the fit. That player is Yetur Gross-Matos. I want him. Defensive end, number 99, Penn State. The one flag was in the off season he was suspended for violation of team rules, which who knows what that is. He lived in opposing backfields last year, and I think he will wind up being a player we are discussing this off season. I figured I'd drop a name as the season gets underway as a guy to take notice of early.

Chase Young all day.

Draft Network Released their new mock draft machine. Did an early 7 rounder. 

This is what I ended up with...

12: Grant Delpit, S, LSU

25: Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama

76: Terrell Lewis, Edge, Alabama 

89: Lloyd Cushenberry III , OG, LSU 

108: AJ Dillion, RB, Boston College

140: Scott Frantz, OT, Kansas State

172: Myles Bryant, CB, Washington 

204: Kendall Coleman, Edge, Syracuse 

• Like 2

I’m hoping Joseph balls out and we inks a new deal. Tired of always drafting safety with a first... Mack trade was good value but would have been great if we kept our day 2 pick and they gave us their 2nd.... still want 

1st - MLB or WLB- whatever the bpa at either spot. Want a cornerstone at that spot 

1st- DE- Even with Ferrell, I want another one. Unless Max because this force. key is more of a situation guy 

other spots that could be a hole 

TE- Waller is a bit of the mystery, let’s see what happens. Make or break year for him. Moreau is also a sleeper 

G- Richie is the oldest starter, I think we can get a young stud guard in the 3rd 

WR- a lot of teams have many weapons, let’s see how Renfrow, JJ, Grant compliment AB and Tyrelle. 

CB- make or break year for Worley. Did draft Mullens to compliment Conely, could use another young stud if Worley flops. Nelson already a bust

On 9/3/2019 at 6:53 AM, Humble_Beast said:

WR- a lot of teams have many weapons, let’s see how Renfrow, JJ, Grant compliment AB and Tyrelle. 

AB has talent but I’m drafting 2 WR’s rounds 1-3 in the next two drafts. Probably in the 3rd 20 and 1st 21. I’m sure I’ll be eating crow on this one but I’m done. Was a fan of his in Pittsburgh but I’m not in the area and seems like more drama than anyone I remember. AB is TO level of diva.

On 8/25/2019 at 10:31 PM, Trojan said:

2.5 sacks against Idaho first game so far.

46 minutes ago, Trojan said:

2.5 sacks against Idaho first game so far.

He’s a good prospect, but I wouldn’t get too jazzed about 2.5 sacks against Idaho. Let’s see if he can do that against Big Ten competition. I’m going to the Iowa - Penn State game and am looking forward to watching him and Epenesa in person.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

He’s a good prospect, but I wouldn’t get too jazzed about 2.5 sacks against Idaho. Let’s see if he can do that against Big Ten competition. I’m going to the Iowa - Penn State game and am looking forward to watching him and Epenesa in person.

I watched the game vs Miami (OH) as i think very highly of Epenesa. But he looked slow off the ball in general. Had some really nice plays but overall looked slow.