2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

simmons,queen, dye, baun, uche, davis -gaither, chinn, some guy named dugger(lol) these guys all have decent size and potential coverage skills. can we plz bring home some combination of any 3? is that too much to ask yall? seems like forever since we drafted a lber at all , let alone a higher round guy.(3rd or earlier). could this be the year? right now as it sits I got a goat, chicken and a horny toad lined up to sacrifice to the gods of the nation for some lbers…..jus sayin....lol!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I can definitely see us trading down depending upon who’s there at 19. I think a huge talent like Juedy, Kinlaw, Lamb or maybe even Okudah or Simmons could fall to 12 but O think they’ll pretty much all be gone by 19 and we might try and get some value by trading 19 and acquiring a lower 1st and maybe a 2nd. I can also see us trading down with one of our 3rds to add a 4th and a 5th maybe. We need depth and some pretty good value can be had then.

I agree, the only way we sit still at 19 is either the right guy dropped to us or we don't get any good offers, im hoping the right OT is there or someone is hungry for a QB and we get a decent offer. we`ll see.19 is a perfect spot for someone to trade for a supposed "top 20 talent" fingers crossed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Sorry guys I thought I clicked the Carr thread, there would be zero reason I’d post it in here. Point still stands though, anyone as sensitive as him should not be in football. 

You are overblowing his sensitivity thing. You don’t get to the NFL and experience success by being this “beta male” you’re so obsessed about.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Sorry guys I thought I clicked the Carr thread, there would be zero reason I’d post it in here. Point still stands though, anyone as sensitive as him should not be in football. 

This is the single dumbest thing I've read in months. Just nonsense trying to push some agenda against Carr. 

Just because he's a Christian doesn't make him sensitive. You don't know the man personally so stop commenting on things you know nothing about. 

You want to comment on his on field play, fine. But this whole "beta-male" agenda you're pushing is just pedantic. He's been a good leader for the Raiders, his teammates come to his defense often. 

There are a lot of "sensitive" guys who play football. It's not just some agro male bro league of humans. Their are many nuanced personalities and backgrounds in the NFL. 

I wonder what you do for a living... with how not sensitive and alpha you must be, it must be a 7 figure job full of chest bumps? 

• Like 13

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

im just gonna suggest a shock collar, everytime we read BS, in the wrong thread....ya get a zap! lol! totally kidding but you made it just toooo easy! ive broke my back once, he came back and played 2 wks later...in the nfl. I just rode my chopper a week and a half after.....not even in the same universe. like bp said you wanna talk his play that's one thing, this other garbage is getting old as methusula.lmao!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Justwinning said:

Why sprint? You have like 7 minutes to walk up there and hand in your pick lol

You do not even need to walk it up.  It is like room service.  You get to hold the phone up to your ear while someone comes and gets it from you.  Lazy bastards.

12 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I have a feeling Michael Pittman Jr is going be Raider. Gruden use to coach his dad, who is a dog. Pittman tore it up at USC, could be a bigger Juju. We will be all over Pittman in the 3rd

I wouldn't be mad about it at all. I'd love a bigger bodied WR to put on the field, especially in the RZ. Still hoping we double dip at WR (3rd and a later pick, especially if we do any trading back). 

• Like 1