2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Watching ‘14 nfl draft now on ESPN and Gruden questioning Mack over Manziel.... because Mack isn’t likely to be a good ILB like host Ray Lewis and also question his ability when off the line (not at DE).

thank god we have Mayock!

• Like 3

JT O Sullivan (QB School on Youtube) finally released his QB Big Board that he said for a while he’s gonna release:

1) Tua Tagovailoa

2) Joe Burrow

3) Jake Fromm

4) Jordan Love

5) Nate Stanley

6) Anthony Gordon

7) Jalen Hurts

8) Justin Herbert

9) Jacob Eason

10) Steven Montez

Here are mine that I posted a month ago in My Top 75 Rankings in the Draft Section:

1) Joe Burrow (#1)

2) Tua Tagovailoa (#2)

3) Jordan Love (#15)

4) Jake Fromm (#42)

5) Jacob Eason (#53)

6) Justin Herbert (#59)

7) Jalen Hurts (#74)

Stanley as QB5 is trash

1. Burrow
2. Tua -- clearly second because of injury history, arguably second on talent
3. Love or Herbert
3. Herbert or Love
4. Jacob Eason -- developmental upside, lower if needs to start now
5. Jalen Hurts
6. Jake Fromm or James Morgan
7. James Morgan or Fromm

then the 5th to UDFA tier of:
Jake Luton, Nick Tiano, Anthony Gordon, Nate Stanley and maybe Mason Fine who is just too short

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Stanley as QB5 is trash

1. Burrow
2. Tua -- clearly second because of injury history, arguably second on talent
3. Love or Herbert
3. Herbert or Love
4. Jacob Eason -- developmental upside, lower if needs to start now
5. Jalen Hurts
6. Jake Fromm or James Morgan
7. James Morgan or Fromm

then the 5th to UDFA tier of:
Jake Luton, Nick Tiano, Anthony Gordon, Nate Stanley and maybe Mason Fine who is just too short

Still not sure what people see in Herbert at all. I think he’ll spend 5 years being a very below-average starter, not get his contract renewed, go to another team for 2 years and be a Fringe Starter/Backup and then be out of the league after 7 years. At least with Love you’ll know in 2 years if he’s Home Run or Epic Fail. 

Edited by BayRaider

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

We’d wait for the Frankie Meltdown like this:

https://tenor.com/qAMK.gif

You guys crack me up but I think that lame meme is @BayRaider having to watch Carr start and end the season as the Raiders QB.  The best thing for the franchise is nailing the draft and giving Carr 2 quality WR's to throw to and having him make the pro bowl.  That meme would be priceless for all of you stooges.

Hanging your lame hopes on Tua being drafted by the Raiders is beyond a joke.  We are building a winning franchise, these are no longer the Al Davis days of wasting a 1st round pick on a Qb that we don't need is not a smart move, especially on a QB who doesn't have an elite skillset and had a 13 wonderlick score.   

I hope Tua ends up in Miami where he has to shoulder the load and have a minimal supporting cast, then we will see if he is the elite stud you all clam him to be.  If he ends up in NE his chances for success are greater but I will wait to see where he lands and what his supporting cast is.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

JT O Sullivan (QB School on Youtube) finally released his QB Big Board that he said for a while he’s gonna release:

1) Tua Tagovailoa

2) Joe Burrow

3) Jake Fromm

4) Jordan Love

5) Nate Stanley

6) Anthony Gordon

7) Jalen Hurts

8) Justin Herbert

9) Jacob Eason

10) Steven Montez

Here are mine that I posted a month ago in My Top 75 Rankings in the Draft Section:

1) Joe Burrow (#1)

2) Tua Tagovailoa (#2)

3) Jordan Love (#15)

4) Jake Fromm (#42)

5) Jacob Eason (#53)

6) Justin Herbert (#59)

7) Jalen Hurts (#74)

Your idea of research is finding opinion bias Collaborating facts and opinions.

i don’t LOVE Herbert but anyone who rates him at #59..(fill in the blank)..I’ll just stop there... come on! 

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You guys crack me up but I think that lame meme is @BayRaider having to watch Carr start and end the season as the Raiders QB.  The best thing for the franchise is nailing the draft and giving Carr 2 quality WR's to throw to and having him make the pro bowl.  That meme would be priceless for all of you stooges.

Lmao you have me on the floor..:. So I guess that’s ROFL!

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Hanging your lame hopes on Tua being drafted by the Raiders is beyond a joke.  We are building a winning franchise, these are no longer the Al Davis days of wasting a 1st round pick on a Qb that we don't need is not a smart move, especially on a QB who doesn't have an elite skillset and had a 13 wonderlick score.   

I hope Tua ends up in Miami where he has to shoulder the load and have a minimal supporting cast, then we will see if he is the elite stud you all clam him to be.  If he ends up in NE his chances for success are greater but I will wait to see where he lands and what his supporting cast is.  

Easy now...

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

If the Raiders are winning games and Carr looks amazing, I’ll be having the time of my life. I don’t hate Carr like you always seem to suggest. I’m a Raider Fan and always trying to improve the football team. Carr hasn’t been even a remotely good QB since 2016. It’s time for him to put up, or once and for all, shut up. 

Not gonna let you turn this into a Carr thread though. Have your rants. My only post on the matter. 

4 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

The ONLY outside corner in rounds 3-5 I like is Reggie Robinson of Tulsa.  If we double up at CB it’s gotta be inside and outside not two outside guys.... but I wouldn’t mind if we took Robinson in the 4th round because I think he’s gonna be good.

If you take Robinson you're essentially going to have to pick between him or Johnson though. Johnson is bigger, more athletic, and coming into year 2 in the system.