How are your rookies looking?

RaidersAreOne

The main thing I've heard is that Devin Bush has been a very vocal leader on defense already which is pretty huge. It'd be awesome if he could not only replace Shazier's athleticism on defense but his leadership as well. 

• Like 1

Our top 3 havent had much attention seeing as both wideouts wont practice til TC, but Mcsorley looked good out there and our undrafted wideout Antoine Wesely is balling out pretty hard at 6'4, he's a little thin but he's already NFL game speed ready which should make our wr competition even more interesting for last years rookies. Daylon Mack has been mentioned some, as well as the other lineman Ben Powers. We're really high on Ben to take over LG this year because Im sure Decosta cant stand the Hurst contract and wants to move on from oft injured Alex Lewis. 

Hope yall rookies are looking like 1st ballad HOF'ers

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

On the serious side, David Montgomery looks like he belongs with the first team O, Duke Shelley is a competitor, and Kerrith Whyte seems like the guy who is surprising the media and getting the notes of "Bears may have something here"

David is Kareem Hunt 2.0

On 5/27/2019 at 7:57 PM, ET80 said:

Everyone says Max Scharping is looking more ready than anticipated. He could start D1. 

Could have told you this. He is freaking awesome. Great pass blocker despite looking more like a run blocker. He is better than Tytus Howard IMO.

• Like 1

Dillards the 2nd coming of Jason Peters and Sanders of Bryan Westbrook. Isn't  that what I'm supposed to say?

Honestly haven't heard all that much to be honest. Whether thats a good thing or typical of most backups,  I'm not sure. All I've heard is.

Dillards picking up the offense and Stout's technique well.

Sanders is quick and catching balls out of the backfield. 

Whiteside is highpointing the ball and should be a RZ/3rd down threat.

Edited by Nabbs4u