Bear Looking To Determine Roll For Kevin Tolliver

soulman

Well I for one don't give a rat's tush what Tolliver was only what he can become.  As it stands Tolliver and Shelley are ranked right behind the starters at RCB and Slot CB so we should see a lot of both in preseason.  Then we'll have a better idea of what we have in both.

And I'm still high on Joseph and what Denmark may be able to become eventually once he has more experience as a CB.

17 hours ago, soulman said:

Well I for one don't give a rat's tush what Tolliver was only what he can become.  As it stands Tolliver and Shelley are ranked right behind the starters at RCB and Slot CB so we should see a lot of both in preseason.  Then we'll have a better idea of what we have in both.

And I'm still high on Joseph and what Denmark may be able to become eventually once he has more experience as a CB.

It sucks that we lost Donatell, that guy was cranking out DBs and fixing other DBs at a crazy rate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WindyCity said:

It sucks that we lost Donatell, that guy was cranking out DBs and fixing other DBs at a crazy rate.

It's hurts to lose anyone from that defensive staff including Fangio and Donatell but Pagano has a good resume and has also coached some great DBs so I'm still optimistic we haven't lost all that much.

I am not expecting much from Tolliver, especially early this season. If/when Amukamara gets dinged the kid will have his shot to show what he's worth. We can say goodbye to Prince in 2020 for $1M.