Raiders sign G Richie Incognito (One year deal)

RaidersAreOne

23 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

When he plays, he's good. If he is causing issues with the team then he won't make it out of TC. Low risk, high reward signing imo.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's low risk...since he has the ability to destroy a locker room just by being part of it.  Just imagine what would happen if he decides to miss a dose of his medication.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

I wouldn't necessarily say it's low risk...since he has the ability to destroy a locker room just by being part of it.  Just imagine what would happen if he decides to miss a dose of his medication.  

You could singlehandedly destroy the Raiders locker room with Richie Incognito and 45 minutes of the Joe Rogan Experience.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Incognito, Burfict, Brown...Gruden's probably upset Pacman retired.     

What do they all have in common? They've been damn good players in recent history. When you're void of talent and depth like the Raiders are, you take risks to compete.

I'm all for this signing. He's in amazing shape and is a major upgrade at LG for us if he keeps his head on straight.

Edited by RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What do they all have in common? They've been damn good players in recent history. When you're void of talent and depth like the Raiders are, you take risks to compete.

I'm all for this signing. He's in amazing shape and is a major upgrade at LG for us if he keeps his head on straight.

Yeah he was good but he’s also old and hasn’t played in 2 years...and he’s psychotic 

• Like 1

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Yeah he was good but he’s also old and hasn’t played in 2 years...and he’s psychotic 

Being 35 for a Guard isn't the end of the world by any means. I'm not worried about his shape/drive due to multiple reports like the below mentioning how good he looked:

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Well, if they're void of talent and depth, it's because the Gruden got rid of it all last year.  And being 35 at guard may not be the end of the world, but it's certainly still standing at the edge of it with half of each foot off of it.  Being 35 at any position other than QB, in most situations, is just hanging on by a thread.  And for a guy who already appears to have been hit in the head too many times in his life probably should have quit at 32.