Put a name to it!!!

ripsean21

12 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Forced to pick? Josh Doctson. He’s by far the most physically talented receiver on the roster. If anyone was going to do it it would be him. However, it’s not going to happen. 

I agree with this . I thought he was asking about the first,  second year guys for some reason .

2 hours ago, TKellion said:

Doctson,FA season playing for a contract.

I could see Doc. He is the most talented. If Haskins isn’t afraid to put the ball up or throw back shoulders and let’s Doc use his bod control to box out defenders then he very well could break out

9 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Kelvin Harmon.

Im with that. Our receivers catch passes like midgets catch bouquets at weddings. Harmon had the highest target catch rate of all the top drafted. If he can prove to get open, his hands can carry him over the rest on the roster.

Well, if we're throwing monkey poo at a wall and seeing what sticks, I'll go with the "clean" square of Richardson. Not that I think it will happen, but at least I can put down a marker by myself (*splat*).

On 5/29/2019 at 10:22 AM, ripsean21 said:

So let’s just say the gods shine down and one of these WR’s stand out and have not only a breakout season but a top 5 to 7 in the league production at WR. Who would be the name you’d say did it if it happened?

giphy.gif

• Like 1