21 hours ago, Woz said:

Oh, so now Anderson is going to be competing for the starting gig again? I thought he was just going to be a backup.

Walked into that one

3 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

So with that opinion please don't Tell Me or Him HE MUST SHOW UP FOR VOLUNTARY ACTIVITIES. Wether or not he does the extra work or not you've made your mind up as to who will Start and who will be Given more opportunities to start. 

Absolutely. People have forgotten about Ryan Anderson, because he is forgettable. And if the FO thought that Anderson was the next guy up, then they would not have traded BACK into the first round to grab Sweat. If you are that confident in Anderson, then you don't trade up to get Sweat. 

5 hours ago, mike23md said:

Absolutely. People have forgotten about Ryan Anderson, because he is forgettable. And if the FO thought that Anderson was the next guy up, then they would not have traded BACK into the first round to grab Sweat. If you are that confident in Anderson, then you don't trade up to get Sweat. 

They also don't load up at that position outside of the draft either. 

Like I said, right now this is an intelligence test. Will Ryan make the 53 man roster? I dunno. I don't have a crystal ball. But the fact that the team thought so highly of him that they literally brought a load of players in at his position doesn't engender confidence. And given that, voluntarily giving up reps to the guys they are bringing in to potentially take your job, isn't a smart thing to do.

On 6/14/2019 at 4:32 PM, Woz said:

Oh, so now Anderson is going to be competing for the starting gig again? I thought he was just going to be a backup.

He's gonna do everything. Start, backup, 3rd string, cut/traded. He's an everyman who doesn't need to worry about giving up reps to the young guys coming for his spot. He's got that thing all locked up and has had it all locked up since he was drafted in the 2nd round.

19 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

He's gonna do everything. Start, backup, 3rd string, cut/traded. He's an everyman who doesn't need to worry about giving up reps to the young guys coming for his spot. He's got that thing all locked up and has had it all locked up since he was drafted in the 2nd round.

giphy.gif