OTAs

Thaiphoon

4 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

He's done what has been asked of him! You mad he hasn't done much as a 2nd round pick blame the guys who selected him there. He participated in Mandatory Activities and looked like a damn All Pro against a former top 10 pick in Flowers. Release me or my client now please. 

Oh no. Whatever will we do without the guy (*) who made Erick Flowers look bad. 

What monumentally bad take.

(*) pick any random dude.

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Why should I? I'm under no mandatory obligation to trade you when you want to be traded. I will trade you or cut you when I want to. If you want to play by the contract, so can I.

Yeah, you literally want to stop here with that. I'd really not go any further down this line of argument.

Why should he or I show up to Voluntary Activities if prefer not too?  I have the right in my contract! So be a lousy Boss and Owner and let me go when you want and I still will make another team.#BookIt

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Oh no. Whatever will we do without the guy (*) who made Erick Flowers look bad. 

What monumentally bad take.

(*) pick any random dude.

What will you do if Sweat or Kerrigan go down? Pick a Random dude opposite of Anderson, I'm waiting. 

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

Why should he or I show up to Voluntary Activities if prefer not too?  

Exactly...which is why those who only do the bare minimum never succeed at their profession. Wonder why you've been stuck on the depth chart since being drafted? Look in the mirror.

I have the right in my contract!

Hooray. You do. We also have the right to RETAIN your rights so long as we decide to pay you. And then we can also cut your or trade you at the time of OUR choosing. Not yours.

So be a lousy Boss and Owner and let me go when you want and I still will make another team.

When we release you at the end of training camp, you're playing for vet minimum and will be duried on their depth chart. Have fun seeing the field. Just like here. Only worse. And if you want to blame anyone for your lot in life. The mirror is in your bathroom.

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

What will you do if Sweat or Kerrigan go down? Pick a Random dude opposite of Anderson, I'm waiting. 

Which is why, if another player shows promise and is coachable and AVAILABLE, you don't release him until end of training camp. How are you not following this line of thinking?

Exactly...which is why those who only do the bare minimum never succeed at their profession. Wonder why you've been stuck on the depth chart since being drafted? Look in the mirror.

Hooray. You do. We also have the right to RETAIN your rights so long as we decide to pay you. And then we can also cut your or trade you at the time of OUR choosing. Not yours.

When we release you at the end of training camp, you're playing for vet minimum and will be duried on their depth chart. Have fun seeing the field. Just like here. Only worse. And if you want to blame anyone for your lot in life. The mirror is in your bathroom.

No it's in your lousy Management Skills and inability to connect with the guys who bust their *** on the field for your Franchise while you watch from a Skybox and buy Boats! 

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Which is why, if another player shows promise and is coachable and AVAILABLE, you don't release him until end of training camp. How are you not following this line of thinking?

Who is this Player though? Speak Reality! Who is the next guy up If Sweat or Kerrigan go down right now? I think his name is Ryan Anderson!!!

Edited by Skins212689

Just now, Skins212689 said:

No it's in your lousy Management Skills and inability to connect with the guys who bust their *** on the field for your Franchise while you watch from a Skybox and buy Boats! 

LOL...bust their tail? You can't even be counted on to attend organized team activities to improve as a player after being buried on the depth chart of a team that went 7-9 the year before. And after we drafted another guy at YOUR position, you still refuse to do more than the bare minimum.

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

LOL...bust their tail? You can't even be counted on to attend organized team activities to improve as a player after being buried on the depth chart of a team that went 7-9 the year before. And after we drafted another guy at YOUR position, you still refuse to do more than the bare minimum.

When didn't I show up for Mandatory Activities Boss? 

Who is this Player though? Speak Reality! Who is the next guy up of Sweat of Kerrigan go down right now? I think his name is Ryan Anderson!!!

@Woz and my point is that Anderson is leaving the door open for another player to come along and take his spot. 

IF one of those guys goes down NOW, then Anderson might have a spot lined up by end of camp. At that point, it becomes a numbers game and a "I don't have many bodies left" math problem.

HOWEVER...if both starters are healthy and other young players show promise and are not far away from him in terms of talent and in terms of coachability...AND have been taking his reps at the "voluntary" team activities, then it's quite easy to understand if the team cuts him at the END of training camp. This is what we are talking about. 

Anderson is trying to Wally Pipp himself and he's not even the starter.

When didn't I show up for Mandatory Activities Boss? 

Notice I never said mandatory. Others busted their tail and attended ALL organized team activities. You only attended the mandatory ones. Those who do bare minimum pretty much usually never advance in their chosen profession.

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

@Woz and my point is that Anderson is leaving the door open for another player to come along and take his spot. 

IF one of those guys goes down NOW, then Anderson might have a spot lined up by end of camp. At that point, it becomes a numbers game and a "I don't have many bodies left" math problem.

HOWEVER...if both starters are healthy and other young players show promise and are not far away from him in terms of talent and in terms of coachability...AND have been taking his reps at the "voluntary" team activities, then it's quite easy to understand if the team cuts him at the END of training camp. This is what we are talking about. 

Anderson is trying to Wally Pipp himself and he's not even the starter.

Still no Answer to my question. Who is this player that's taking Anderson spot? Please name them!!!! Anderson is using his right not to Participate in Voluntary Activities thats it!!!

Edited by Skins212689

Notice I never said mandatory. Others busted their tail and attended ALL organized team activities. You only attended the mandatory ones. Those who do bare minimum pretty much usually never advance in their chosen profession.

I'm not others Boss I'm me. Just like other Organizations don't have problems with their medical staff, but you seem too and still don't wan to do **** about it! I know I can make another roster whether you believe it or not. So be my guest and cut me!!!

3 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Still no Answer to my question. Who is this player that's taking Anderson spot? Please name them!!!! 

I did answer.

And again, you're not understanding what we're saying. Anderson is taking a risk in letting the other players get a chance to shine when it's his turn to have the reps. As a player you never want to be out and losing reps to another player. 

If he loses his job because another player comes in and takes it while he was sitting out, then he Wally Pipped himself.

I'm not others Boss I'm me. Just like other Organizations don't have problems with their medical staff, but you seem too and still don't wan to do **** about it! I know I can make another roster whether you believe it or not. So be my guest and cut me!!!

Try to stay focused now. I have to worry about everyone on the team. So yes, you're not the others. Others are trying to get better and help the team get better. You're just here for a paycheck. Your absence tells me that