OTAs

Thaiphoon

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

I did answer.

And again, you're not understanding what we're saying. Anderson is taking a risk in letting the other players get a chance to shine when it's his turn to have the reps. As a player you never want to be out and losing reps to another player. 

If he loses his job because another player comes in and takes it while he was sitting out, then he Wally Pipped himself.

A player you can't name, so I'm not worried. Anderson will make the team unless injured GUARANTEED!!! He will backup Kerrigan and Sweat.

Just now, Skins212689 said:

A player you can't name, so I'm not worried. Anderson will make the team unless injured GUARANTEED!!! He will backup Kerrigan and Sweat.

Cool. I hope he does. 

But if he doesn't...then no one should be complaining about it. Should they?

15 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Try to stay focused now. I have to worry about everyone on the team. So yes, you're not the others. Others are trying to get better and help the team get better. You're just here for a paycheck. Your absence tells me that

You upset about me training elsewhere let's me know I won't be resigning here and have no problem being traded or released. On my new team where I won't be entering my 3rd year with them and basically know the playbook/ect yea I will participate in Everything to earn my place their. 

Bell missed a whole year and still didn't show up to the Jets until Mandatory. We both can play the bussiness side of the NFL. 

Edited by Skins212689

9 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Your upset about me training elsewhere let's me know I won't be resigning here and have no problem being traded or released.

Cool...so we'll keep you until the end of training camp to ensure that we won't need to keep you (in case a starter goes down) and if another player shows up and takes your spot and you're the odd man out? Yeah, you see the Turk. And then good luck getting paid...after everyone has already settled on their rosters and are getting ready for the season. Literally the WORST time to be unemployed as a football player.

You might get a team to sign you for a minimum contract and then bury you on the depth chart. On your 2nd team. Pretty much the fast track out of the league at that point.

On my new team where I won't be entering my 3rd year with them and basically know the playbook/ect yea I will participate in Everything to earn my place their. 

Cool. So that just tells me everything I need to know about what you're doing right now. You're actually not against doing the voluntary workouts. You just don't want to do them here. 

Bell missed a whole year and still didn't show up to the Jets until Mandatory. We both can play the bussiness side of the NFL. 

A) If you think you're as good at your position as Bell is at his, then you might want to seek a mental health professional for your delusions of grandeur.

B) Bell is already pissing off the Jets for his failure to show until the mandatory activities.

C) and B is on TOP of the fact that many in the organization didn't even WANT him to begin with. 

D) Add it up...Bell is MUCH better at his position than you are at yours. And even then, with a player of his caliber, his current team is tired of putting up with his mess. #takethehint

7 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Cool...so we'll keep you until the end of training camp to ensure that we won't need to keep you (in case a starter goes down) and if another player shows up and takes your spot and you're the odd man out? Yeah, you see the Turk. And then good luck getting paid...after everyone has already settled on their rosters and are getting ready for the season. Literally the WORST time to be unemployed as a football player.

Cool. So that just tells me everything I need to know about what you're doing right now. You're actually not against doing the voluntary workouts. You just don't want to do them here. 

A) If you think you're as good at your position as Bell is at his, then you might want to seek a mental health professional for your delusions of grandeur.

B) Bell is already pissing off the Jets for his failure to show until the mandatory activities.

C) and B is on TOP of the fact that many in the organization didn't even WANT him to begin with. 

D) Add it up...Bell is MUCH better at his position than you are at yours. And even then, with a player of his caliber, his current team is tired of putting up with his mess. #takethehint

I don't need to do Voluntary Activities with a team I've been on for 3 years now! If that's why you want to cut me, Cool. Just remember others are watching as well. Bell is better at his position but still missed a Whole Year so let's see how he looks once the pads come back on. Be petty and wait to release me blah blah blah I still Know I will Make a NFL Roster! Just add other Red Flag as to why guys won't want sign or resign here opposite of how much Guaranteed money they get. You already have fans who are down on the Franchise so why you think your hurting me YOUR HURTING YOUR FRANCHISE AS WELL!

Edited by Skins212689

8 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

But if he Wally Pipps himself, that's not on the coaches or anyone else but him.

Yea just like they did last year with the Smith trade and Cousins debacle that lead to them ending the year with who as they QB. Dude we are talking about the freaking Redskins not the Patriots!! 

11 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I don't need to do Voluntary Activities with a team I've been on for 3 years now! 

You clearly do. That's why you were buried on the depth chart and why YOUR position was a position of NEED going into the offseason. 

If that's why you want to cut me, Cool. Just remember others are watching as well.

Yes. Watching a backup who hasn't done squat in the league get cut. 

Bell is better at his position but still missed a Whole Year so let's see how he looks once the pads come back on.

And even with missing a year, teams wanted to take a chance on him because of how dominant he was when he started. When were you dominant at your position?

Be petty and wait to release me blah blah blah I still Know I will Make a NFL Roster!

And then be out of the league in a few years. You'll make the roster because someone takes a flyer on you for a 1 year rental. But will not now the playbook and be behind the rest of the defense. Barring injury, you will be 3rd on the depth chart and mainly play special teams. At the end of the year, you'll be a free agent that has done squat. So then you'll be on your third team (if you get luck) and they will see your resume of bouncing around, not doing anything beyond the mandatory and not having an impact on the league and you will get cut.

Like I said...your way lies the fast track to being out of the league by your 5th year.

Just add other Red Flag as to why guys won't want sign or resign here opposite of how much Guaranteed money they get.

LOL...money is the determining factor. A starter who has done something in the league is going to care that our 2nd/3rd string OLB got cut?

You already have fans who are down on the Franchise so why you think your hurting me YOUR HURTING YOUR FRANCHISE AS WELL!

You're right...we're going to lose so many fans because we cut a guy who clearly doesn't want to be here. I can see the protest signs now demanding we re-sign you.

6 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Yea just like they did last year with the Smith trade and Cousins debacle that lead to them ending the year with who as they QB. Dude we are talking about the freaking Redskins not the Patriots!! 

You literally didn't get the reference. 

Okay this has been fun and all but we're clearly at an impasse. You seem to think that a player shouldn't pay a price for missing reps due to him only wanting to do the mandatory stuff.

I know that coaches/bosses don't think that way.

No need to continue saying the same stuff for 10 more pages. Have a nice night

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

You clearly do. That's why you were buried on the depth chart and why YOUR position was a position of NEED going into the offseason. 

Yes. Watching a backup who hasn't done squat in the league get cut. 

And even with missing a year, teams wanted to take a chance on him because of how dominant he was when he started. When were you dominant at your position?

And then be out of the league in a few years. You'll make the roster because someone takes a flyer on you for a 1 year rental. But will not now the playbook and be behind the rest of the defense. Barring injury, you will be 3rd on the depth chart and mainly play special teams. At the end of the year, you'll be a free agent that has done squat. So then you'll be on your third team (if you get luck) and they will see your resume of bouncing around, not doing anything beyond the mandatory and not having an impact on the league and you will get cut.

Like I said...your way lies the fast track to being out of the league by your 5th year.

LOL...money is the determining factor. A starter who has done something in the league is going to care that our 2nd/3rd string OLB got cut?

You're right...we're going to lose so many fans because we cut a guy who clearly doesn't want to be here.

He's buried or just not a Great Starter? I'd go with not a Great Starter. While you won't be upset they cut him for missing Voluntary Activities, others would be. Me one of them. Please take the wheel Lord and tell or show me this guy other than Anderson who can possibly start opposite of Kerrigan right now other than Sweat! I'm waiting🙏🙏🙏 So once again how is he buried if he's Basically our 3rd best OLB, 2 have to start!

7 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Okay this has been fun and all but we're clearly at an impasse. You seem to think that a player shouldn't pay a price for missing reps due to him only wanting to do the mandatory stuff.

I know that coaches/bosses don't think that way.

No need to continue saying the same stuff for 10 more pages. Have a nice night

No need to punish other's for not doing things that are Voluntary! Just keep loving those who kiss their Boss ***! 

Edited by Skins212689

4 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

Yea but Brailford now gets a ton extra reps and as an undrafted guy that’s about a big a chance as you get. If Anderson is so pissed about the Sweat pick, show up even though it’s voluntary and make the decision on who starts opposite Kerrigan as tough as you can. Kerrigan won’t be around forever, I think Ryan needs to see the big picture a little more

That's understandable, but at the moment players don't have pads on and again its Voluntary. At this point players seem to be doing things he and others can do own their own except learn the playbook (something he already knows) I would be more worried if guys were actually in pads hitting each other and getting after the QB but this isn't Training Camp. He and Sweat will battle it out in Training Camp and let's see Anderson's effort than. This is a guy that came from a school known to have high profile players. So I have no doubt Anderson will be up for the challenge. That talent may have gotten Anderson selected ealrlier than he should've been but knowing the effort Saban demands out of his guys, I have no doubt Anderson can be a productive backup/role guy for the team. Just give him snaps on the field in games. Sweats ability to rush at the MLB spot could give us the opportunity to have Anderson, Sweat, Shaun Hamilton, and Kerrigan in a blitzing formation with Allen, Payne, and The Greek Freak. Your gonna get rid of that because he didn't show up for Voluntary Activities? 

Edited by Skins212689