Jags sign WR Terrelle Pryor

TheKillerNacho

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1779607/report-jaguars-expected-to-sign-terrelle-pryor

After his successful season 2016 in Cleveland in which he went over 1,000 receiving yards, Pryor has had issues sticking with teams, bouncing around on the Redskins, Jets, and Bills.

The Jags are looking for a big play making WR. Perhaps the converted QB can turn around his career here.

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

You mean good luck to the jags 

I think the Jags will be just fine without or without this guy. He might be a decent red zone threat at most. I will be surprised if he makes it to the final 53. 

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sorry , I know Nick has the ability to turn water into wine but this is asking to much , even for him. 

He and the Jags are going to crash and burn but good. He's being way (way) overrated based on an improbable SB run and has little to work with on the Jags. The D will help them win a few they shouldn't, but I see a high draft pick next year and a good chance it's spent on a QB.

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

He runs bad routes, drops passes and gets hurt a lot.  

I remember at the time, most Browns fans (including myself) weren't pleased with Sashi for not resigning Pryor. IIRC, he was willing to give him a long-term deal, but at a low AAV. Considering how his career has turned out after a promising year with the Browns, it looks like Sashi made the right call.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bomont said:

He and the Jags are going to crash and burn but good. He's being way (way) overrated based on an improbable SB run and has little to work with on the Jags. The D will help them win a few they shouldn't, but I see a high draft pick next year and a good chance it's spent on a QB.

It wasn't just his SB run though, it was his entire tenure as a Eagle running the RPO type offense. However you are correct that the limited weapons he is working with will most likely hold him and the Jags back from being successful. 

Let's be real. If Terrell Pryor has a chance to step on the field and actually become Nick Foles #1 WR, that should speak volumes about the rest!!!