Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

11 minutes ago, showtime said:

I think you're correct.  I would be shocked if that update didn't come out with the content.  I'm also hoping that Shoot House is a 6v6 map as well as a Gun Fight map.  I think it will be, but some people are concerned that it's only a Gun Fight map.

I think the leaks that came out prior to this announcement had it as a gunfight map. I have no clue what it will end up being, but the literal last thing this game needs right now is more gunfight maps. 

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

I think the leaks that came out prior to this announcement had it as a gunfight map. I have no clue what it will end up being, but the literal last thing this game needs right now is more gunfight maps. 

Also this message from them

The in-game message of the day in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare describes the new Shoot House MP map as "a new three-lane Multiplayer map putting you in close quarter combat."

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Just hit level 38 or whichever unlocks the M13. Going to start using that instead of the M4 since I'm sure they will nerf it soon.

If the Kilo doesn't get a nerf, it will takeover as best AR. If you haven't used it much, get it going. 

The M13 is good, but it chews through the clip so fast it's difficult to get more than 1 or 2 kills if you run into a group

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, showtime said:

On Xbox there wasn't even a download like there was for a typical game.  I booted up the game and all the stuff was already on there.  Maybe it downloaded when I was at work, I'm not sure.

Yeah it must have, because I'm on Xbox still waiting 3 hours later...

How do you get it go automatically?

Edited by Hunter2_1