Jump to content
Heimdallr

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Shipment is officially a clusterfk in Modern Campfare:

The new IW is godawful. They can't even get remastered maps right. The new Vacant is filled with safe spaces as well. Doors for claymore camping everywhere. Gee, why am I not surprised?

This is the product of making the game "accessible". And for the snowflake who think because he doesn't practice he should automatically be good. But I completely agree with your statement that the new Infinity Ward is complete trashcan. I'm more disappointed in these "dedicated servers".

 

You hate to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or is the net code completely broken in this one? I've never died to people behind corners without even seeing them till after i'm dead so many times in any other COD and I can't figure out why. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Is it just me or is the net code completely broken in this one? I've never died to people behind corners without even seeing them till after i'm dead so many times in any other COD and I can't figure out why. 

Their servers are 100% trash. I've never been so red hot about connection in a game before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the new Vacant. Shipment is an absolute disaster. If you want gold shotguns go ahead and play that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I like the new Vacant. Shipment is an absolute disaster. If you want gold shotguns go ahead and play that

Yeah, new Vacant is cool. I hate all those little twitch spazzy maps. (Shipment, Shoothouse, Dome, Nuketown) All of that garbage is completely stupid. You couldn't have told me 12 years ago while playing the OG Modern Warfare that the game today would look like this. I just can't believe this is it. Like, THIS IS IT. Anyway, I hope that Pipline and Overgrown and in their "re-imagining" phase of maps. Especially since new maps are trash and we have no choice but to romanticize the past. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Been playing more black out than mw4. Only mode I enjoy is SND. 

Can't believe they still haven't released the BR mode on this game yet. With the 3 year development cycle that's pretty annoying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Can't believe they still haven't released the BR mode on this game yet. With the 3 year development cycle that's pretty annoying. 

It’s killing the game tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:
22 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Can't believe they still haven't released the BR mode on this game yet. With the 3 year development cycle that's pretty annoying. 

It’s killing the game tbh

It leaked so long ago and they haven't said ANYTHING about it. We'll see how it even works, I don't see the TTK working for BR. They'll have to extend it.... it's way too fast, and if the player count is 200 like was leaked, that would be a disaster. The map is reportedly massive though, multiples bigger than Blackout. These games will be a half hour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoever decided Shipyard or Shipment was a viable map to add to the rotation needs to be beaten with jumper cables, and then taken out back and shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this game. I don't get the hate. Just run and gun and quit worrying about k/d. I do like a respectable kd but I just like shooting people. I play domination, hardpoint the most. I like the objective games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2020 at 1:11 AM, RuskieTitan said:

Whoever decided Shipyard or Shipment was a viable map to add to the rotation needs to be beaten with jumper cables, and then taken out back and shot.

Shipment is fun. I've been using lmg, rpg, gas grenages and prox mines or claymores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2020 at 1:11 AM, RuskieTitan said:

Whoever decided Shipyard or Shipment was a viable map to add to the rotation needs to be beaten with jumper cables, and then taken out back and shot.

Playing that map on hardcore was the most fun I ever had with this game. I've been playing mostly infected now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2020 at 1:11 AM, RuskieTitan said:

Whoever decided Shipyard or Shipment was a viable map to add to the rotation needs to be beaten with jumper cables, and then taken out back and shot.

100% agree! These twitch spazz maps are absolutely retarded, lol

On 1/12/2020 at 3:34 PM, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Shipment is fun. I've been using lmg, rpg, gas grenages and prox mines or claymores.

 

On 1/12/2020 at 4:48 PM, biggio7 said:

Playing that map on hardcore was the most fun I ever had with this game. I've been playing mostly infected now.

I gotta admit, I just don't understand how y'all like this map, lol. I hated it in COD4 and its even worse in today's climate.I feel it would've been fine as a gun fight map, but for S&D or TDM? Completely outlandish. But then again, I hate all those small maps. Shoothouse is just as stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RavensfanRD said:

100% agree! These twitch spazz maps are absolutely retarded, lol

 

I gotta admit, I just don't understand how y'all like this map, lol. I hated it in COD4 and its even worse in today's climate.I feel it would've been fine as a gun fight map, but for S&D or TDM? Completely outlandish. But then again, I hate all those small maps. Shoothouse is just as stupid.

I view it as a crazy *** map that you can have fun on. I get it, you die a lot in it but it's still just crazy insane gameplay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×