Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

On 2/29/2020 at 2:44 PM, Breesus mode said:

Going for crouch kills makes me want to rip my eyes out

Just got Damascus on Saturday, it's finally over

Crouch kills I would do in combination with hip fires on Hardcore Shipment, made it go pretty quick.

46 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

Hipfire kills I don't mind. Changing my entire playstyle to camping is rage-inducing.

I use tactical layout (crouch/prone with the right stick) so it's not too bad to just quickly crouch before I shoot

The mounted/longshots were definitely the worst. While I could bang out 20 a game on rust, I felt like scum doing it haha

Edited by JBURGE

21 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I use tactical layout (crouch/prone with the right stick) so it's not too bad to just quickly crouch before I shoot

The mounted/longshots were definitely the worst. While I could bang out 20 a game on rust, I felt like scum doing it haha

I hated going for mount kills too, made me feel gross just sitting in one spot.

3 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

I hated going for mount kills too, made me feel gross just sitting in one spot.

As much as I dislike Rust as a map, it really made the longshots and mounted kills easy. I took a bunch of flak from people in the lobby after the game ended haha. I was that guy sitting on the pipes in the back corner mounting on a Deployable Shield 9_9

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 2:12 PM, JBURGE said:

As much as I dislike Rust as a map, it really made the longshots and mounted kills easy. I took a bunch of flak from people in the lobby after the game ended haha. I was that guy sitting on the pipes in the back corner mounting on a Deployable Shield 9_9

If they allowed you to do that to them all game, they deserved what they got! Keep smackin' em, lmao. But on a serious note, tell your friends at Infinity Ward to stop playing with this BR mode and hurry up! Sick of these clowns taking all day to release the mode.

3 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

If they allowed you to do that to them all game, they deserved what they got! Keep smackin' em, lmao. But on a serious note, tell your friends at Infinity Ward to stop playing with this BR mode and hurry up! Sick of these clowns taking all day to release the mode.

It's such a joke. I was hoping (like everyone else) that it was going to launch yesterday. So disappointing. 

12 hours ago, JBURGE said:

It's such a joke. I was hoping (like everyone else) that it was going to launch yesterday. So disappointing. 

Hell yeah, I renewed my PS+ for nothing! Better be next week then or I'm just going to delete this off my HDD, lmao.

2 hours ago, iknowcool said:

It's been officially confirmed and it will be dropping tomorrow, free-to-play for everyone

Between this and Year 5 of Rainbow Six Siege beginning tomorrow, it's gonna be a good day

Yup.  Don't need to own Modern Warfare to play it, either.

• 2 weeks later...