Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

6 hours ago, JBURGE said:

AW and MW2 were two of my favs :ph34r:

We're back to a 2 year dev cycle it looks like, unless they give a game back to Sledge. They scrapped Sledge's 2020 game and Treyarch is releasing theirs a year ahead of schedule. Sledge is helping complete that project now

HOW SWAY?!?!?! lol

Not mad that Sledgehammer's game got scrapped. They left a lot to be desired anyway. But I'm come to understand that I'm Clint Eastwood when it comes to gaming today. Nothing better than yesteryear for me. Especially when it comes to the COD series. Nothing will compare to COD4 for me (That remaster isn't COD4 ain't tryna hear it) You've had some OK games in my opinion with Ops 2, MW3 outside of that stupid Dome map (I had those close quarter twitch spazz fights) Just miss the good ole, simple war shooters. After MW2, all these games are over the top and a huge farcry to what lead me to loving COD4. Then as the series moved forward, the guns practically shoot themselves with the strong aim-assist and lag comp. Just upsetting for me, lol. But I'm still holding out hope that this supposed Battle Royal for MW isn't trashcan.

5 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

HOW SWAY?!?!?! lol

Not mad that Sledgehammer's game got scrapped. They left a lot to be desired anyway. But I'm come to understand that I'm Clint Eastwood when it comes to gaming today. Nothing better than yesteryear for me. Especially when it comes to the COD series. Nothing will compare to COD4 for me (That remaster isn't COD4 ain't tryna hear it) You've had some OK games in my opinion with Ops 2, MW3 outside of that stupid Dome map (I had those close quarter twitch spazz fights) Just miss the good ole, simple war shooters. After MW2, all these games are over the top and a huge farcry to what lead me to loving COD4. Then as the series moved forward, the guns practically shoot themselves with the strong aim-assist and lag comp. Just upsetting for me, lol. But I'm still holding out hope that this supposed Battle Royal for MW isn't trashcan.

Cod4 will forever be my fav. MW2 was the first cod on crack that I loved, plus I was big into the quickscoping scene on that game (probably one of the main reasons you hated it). I got a bad ankle sprain that summer and played a ton. 

AW I was honestly just pretty good at. That's the only movement based cod that I liked in hindsight, but I had a ton of fun on it. At the end of that game I was ready for BOTG again, but it didn't come for years unfortunately. 

After Cod4 and BO2, those are my next 2 favs. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 6:34 PM, BullsandBroncos said:

I dont use the RPG. that's for dummies. I use the Shotgun with the 25 round drum clip. It just takes a quick release and don't panic when people unload their clips on you. Let those peasants fire their boolets at Ivan until they run out so Ivan can put knife between eyes and then retrieve once they dead. 

The origin 12 with 25 round clip is a machine, I love that gun!

2 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Cod4 will forever be my fav. MW2 was the first cod on crack that I loved, plus I was big into the quickscoping scene on that game (probably one of the main reasons you hated it). I got a bad ankle sprain that summer and played a ton. 

AW I was honestly just pretty good at. That's the only movement based cod that I liked in hindsight, but I had a ton of fun on it. At the end of that game I was ready for BOTG again, but it didn't come for years unfortunately. 

After Cod4 and BO2, those are my next 2 favs. 

Quickscoping isn't bad, I enjoyed it myself on Ops 2. I hated MW2 because of the hard lag comp (Getting killed around the corner and not being on the same screen as where your opponent saw you) and how the aim-assist had gotten strong. Like, it took away the gun game and accuracy of the player. Then the over the top nonsense came, lol. Compared to what we've gotten in recent years, MW2 isn't bad. But I'll always hate it because it was such a disappointment for me coming from COD4. I didn't even buy World at War, I just waited until MW2 to release. Little did I know then, what I know today. Sad times!

On 2/1/2020 at 8:55 AM, AlanFanecaFan said:

Been really liking the AK recently.

Always been one of the most underrated guns through COD history. Once you learn how to control it's recoil or if it comes naturally to you (always been that way for me), that weapon with a run and gun style - from the AR class, is game.

Edited by Nex_Gen

8 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

Always been one of the most underrated guns through COD history. Once you learn how to control it's recoil or if it comes naturally to you (always been that way for me), that weapon with a run and gun style - from the AR class, is game.

Just getting tired of the same ol Mp5/m4/mp7 Schtick....so I’ve been doing the ak/famas/m14 Ebr a lot recently...been enjoying the game more.

On 2/3/2020 at 2:03 PM, Nex_Gen said:

I'd argue the RAM7 is better for that. I've got a Kilo set up for rangy maps, RAM when I want a close quarters AR, but the MP5 has been the new mainstay for me.

Been dabbling with shotguns and LMGs for fun a bit lately too.

18 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Just getting tired of the same ol Mp5/m4/mp7 Schtick....so I’ve been doing the ak/famas/m14 Ebr a lot recently...been enjoying the game more.

What are your thoughts on the famas? I can't use that damn gun to save my life. 

Been really diggin' the Bizon and Oden lately. 

49 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

What are your thoughts on the famas? I can't use that damn gun to save my life. 

Been really diggin' the Bizon and Oden lately. 

It’s a pain sometimes...of course I’m only in the 20s in terms of levels for it but to get that 1 burst kill, all 3 shots seem to have to hit a lil above the stomach ...but if you’re on, it’s pretty nice...might prefer the m14ebr by a hair between the 2.

Im gonna move on to the Bizon after I finish the P90. 

• 2 weeks later...