Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

1 hour ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

BR is gonna be so dope.

I hope they don't rush it but at the same time I hope they don't take too long.

Kind of tough to say they're rushing it when the game has been out for 4 months.  In a series where the game only lasts a year at best it's crazy the BR is taking this long.  

11 hours ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:
On 14/02/2020 at 11:20 AM, JBURGE said:

This game is pretty much dead to me until they add BR

BR is gonna be so dope.

I hope they don't rush it but at the same time I hope they don't take too long.

They are already in the "too long" category... rumours are it comes next week

46 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I lied I'm hooked again lol

It appears the BR mode is supposed to come on March 10th. If the rumors are true, I'm glad they're adding the ping system like in Apex. My only gripe based off the rumors is that stupid 1v1 mode in "prison" if you go down.  Either my teammate brings me back by reviving me or I die. Let's stop trying to be too cute. But ugh... time to get ready to get PS+ back.

11 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Just realized I didn't finish out my battle pass from season 1... I go through spurts with gaming, had about 10 tiers left when there were 3 days left and completely blanked from that day until just now haha.

Oh well.

I wasn't close to finishing, maybe 70-80, but I was only 1 challenge away from having done all 100. Annoying

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I wasn't close to finishing, maybe 70-80, but I was only 1 challenge away from having done all 100. Annoying

Oh dang, the challenges! I totally barely touched those, I figured once you unlock something from the tier it would remain a challenge you could do whenever.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:
7 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Oh dang, the challenges! I totally barely touched those, I figured once you unlock something from the tier it would remain a challenge you could do whenever.

These are the season specific challenges that you unlock each level past 55. They go away at the end of the season and you get an emblem every 10 you complete (there are 100 total)

Doing them gives you a ton of XP so I just do them to level faster

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JBURGE said:

These are the season specific challenges that you unlock each level past 55. They go away at the end of the season and you get an emblem every 10 you complete (there are 100 total)

Then I actually had no idea about those... but I do recall unlocking several emblems without knowing how, so probably got some challenges done by accident hahaha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:
20 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Then I actually had no idea about those... but I do recall unlocking several emblems without knowing how, so probably got some challenges done by accident hahaha

Yeah, if you go to the challenges page, there are 4 options. It is the 3rd one. I can't remember what exactly it's called, I think Officer Ranks? When you open it you see 100 ribbons in a 10x10 grid, most will be greyed out. Each level past 55 you unlock one. 

• Like 1