Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

He has been a credible leaker in the past. Hopefully these are correct, because he also said yesterday that you can customize attachments/perks in game. This has been something I've wanted for ages 

That would be pretty awesome. 

Having different types of streaks would also be cool, but I hope they weight it so scorestreaks are a bit more efficient than killstreaks, to promote OBJ play and teamwork.

38 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

That would be pretty awesome. 

Having different types of streaks would also be cool, but I hope they weight it so scorestreaks are a bit more efficient than killstreaks, to promote OBJ play and teamwork.

Yeah I have no idea how they plan to do it, and I can't think of any way that would make sense 

38 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I may actually buy a COD game again. I want to see stuff about kill streaks and more than 2v2.

August 1st is the full reveal, but they may release some stuff this weekend at Comic-con 

On 7/19/2019 at 10:21 PM, flyers0909 said:

Did IW or WW2 have any of the BS that BO3/4 had where you could only unlock certain guns through crates ($$$).  I'm so excited for every COD and they always screw it up in some way, this BO4 stuff has been total nonsense. 

WW2 had a great system. If you played enough and built up credits you could get every gun without paying. Nothing like BO4/BO4.

If Infinity Ward just copies their whole content system from WW2 into this game, I will be very happy.

The 2v2 stuff looks like crap to me.  That's like exactly what I don't want in a Call of Duty game.  Making the games smaller and smaller and one to two bullets kill.  That's similar to CS:GO and I hate that game. 

I want to see 6v6 game play.  Where's Ground War at? 

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

WW2 had a great system. If you played enough and built up credits you could get every gun without paying. Nothing like BO4/BO4.

If Infinity Ward just copies their whole content system from WW2 into this game, I will be very happy.

But infinity ward didn't make WW2

1 hour ago, showtime said:

The 2v2 stuff looks like crap to me.  That's like exactly what I don't want in a Call of Duty game.  Making the games smaller and smaller and one to two bullets kill.  That's similar to CS:GO and I hate that game. 

I want to see 6v6 game play.  Where's Ground War at? 

Is 6v6 the max players?