Eagles Forum Hall of Fame: 5th Class Announcement Thread: Congrats Jroc and Hockey

Phire

9 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

SeAp9wz.gif

Broooos! Aw, man you guys are the best. Any time I get a little recognition from you guys I usually say the same thing; I'm here because I love the forum. And, in turn, love you guys. I only have one real friend that's as big a Eagle nerd as me and we can't nerd out nearly as much as I can here. This forum feeds my irrational Eagles' cravings and am damn happy to get to share that with easily the best posters on the site. And the fact that those same posters feel I should get the HoF nod makes it incredibly sweet. The Eagle talk and general brotherhood we share, whether it's screwing around in TAET (the best thread on FF) or yelling at the keyboard in our GDTs, is a bond unparalleled here. Our mods and constant thread contributors make this forum churn and really, they are the real MVPs. I'm super psyched to represent this forum as a HoFer, and as a branch to my Eagle pride, will continue to be passionate, respectful, and proud. 

Thanks brothers!

Oh, just so they get a little recognition; I voted for @BLick12 and @EaglesFan5-36-81. Those guys have been going hard in the paint for years. Congrats to @Hockey5djh as well, super deserving. Love mixing it up with him. And shout out to all the other guys I respect and enjoy bantering on all subjects with: @Phire @Kiltman @jonu62882 @ninjapirate @EaglesPeteC @nlesthought @ianlewis16 @Blahman88@Bednarik60 @RollEagles @Blahman88@Nabbs4u @RandyMossIsBoss @Remixxxxxxx@TheRealMcCoy @Danger

You're a sweetheart. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Congrats! I didnt even know this was a thing, no I know this is a thing. Pretty awesome. Yall need to vote me in, so I can be the first person ever in 2 teams HOFs... :D

Also, I want it known that I was on Phires invite list before both @MKnight82 and @Kiltman. Soo, not to steal the spotlight, but I am a pretty big deal. 

Still salty about losing that Baldy award I see.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Congrats! I didnt even know this was a thing, no I know this is a thing. Pretty awesome. Yall need to vote me in, so I can be the first person ever in 2 teams HOFs... :D

Also, I want it known that I was on Phires invite list before both @MKnight82 and @Kiltman. Soo, not to steal the spotlight, but I am a pretty big deal. 

Had to invite the ambassadors. 

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Still salty about losing that Baldy award I see.

Bro I got like 7 of those things. I encourage them to look elsewhere. Its actually better for the forum. No lie, the NFC E thread is better when you/others are also posting in it. It gets a little stale when its just me and the Eagles fans. I wish Slam still posted in there. And if we ever get a decent Giants fan, them too.

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro I got like 7 of those things. I encourage them to look elsewhere. Its actually better for the forum. No lie, the NFC E thread is better when you/others are also posting in it. It gets a little stale when its just me and the Eagles fans. I wish Slam still posted in there. And if we ever get a decent Giants fan, them too.

I can see the salt in your posts it's ok you don't have to lie.

Archived