Wide Receiver: Who else makes the cut...

Toneloke38

So obviously the Browns are deep through the top 4 WR's with OBJ, Landry, Callaway, & Higgins, but outside of those four, I think the competition should be pretty even for the final 2 WR spots on the team.  Even though Ratley and Willies were former Dorsey draft picks I wouldn't be too surprised to see Jaelen Strong or another WR beat them out for the final couple of WR spots on the roster.

So say the Browns keep 6 WR's who do you guys pick to make the roster?

• Like 3

I agree the leaders are ratley and willie's. 

Willies is a good ster outside of returning, which we need. 

Ratley was soft at times last year, avoiding contact when there were 1st down chances. If he hasnt hardened up he could get cut. However he could be a target to take over from Higgins when he leaves in free agency.

10 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I feel Willies and Ratley will earn spots 5 and 6. They’re both big bodies and complement the rest of our WRs.

This would be my guess.

Plus these guys have covered kicks/played special teams previously, which will be required.

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I have a feeling its going to be one of the "other guys"

You’re likely right.  It seems like the final roster is never what you think it will be in May,

• Like 1