Your team's potential draft gem?

Suffering_Bills

1 hour ago, NoDakViking said:

I could see Dru Samia start at some point for the Vikings this year and definitely long term.  Maybe Armon Watts long term too

I'd actually go with Kris Boyd. His size and the Vikings coaching staff, he could end up being a complete steal in round 7.

12th overall pick seems too obvious a pick for a potential gem, but there were questions about Edge/DL Rashan Gary for the Packers. I think the ceiling for this guy is a high one.

Even though OTAs are no-pads, and you shouldn't read too much into it, he has looked good right out of the box. I think he will at least become a better Nick Perry (who he sort of replaced), but he could be so much better than that. Now the Packers have added ZaDarius Smith and Preston Smith (and let go of aging Clay Matthews, and oft-injured Nick Perry, the pass rush under DC Pettine could be pretty good..........heck, he got pressure in 2018 with Matthews/Perry/Fackrell as the main pass rushers, so I expect interesting times with Gary/Smith/Smith.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:22 PM, Spartacus said:

For the Packers I will go with Kingsley Keke. D line is pretty shallow with only Clark, Daniel's, Lowry, and Lancaster. I could see him shining if injuries occur.

You’re missing Montravius Adams and James Looney.

11 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

You’re missing Montravius Adams and James Looney.

I went with the sure fire guys. Adams & Looney at this point have not shown enough to make me think that Keke doesn't have a chance to overtake them in the rotation. 

35 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

I’d think Adams is safer than Lancaster no?

Lancaster plays a different role than Adams. Lancaster is the only true NT on the roster outside of Clark. Adams is just another versatile linemen. Him and Keke will probably be fighting for work. 

The guy on the Chargers that keeps standing out to me is Emeke Egbule.  He's such a unique player that played OLB, ILB, DE, and Slot for Houston.  He's got legit athletic skills and speed.  He profiles to me a lot like how KJ Wright profiled when Bradley drafted him in the 4th.  He's a long, physical LB who plays all over the field and just does his job. Doesn't do anything spectacular, but controls his responsibility. He's insanely physical, especially at the point of attack, and is very, very good with his hands, stacking and shedding blocks, especially when he's matched up on a TE, which playing the OTTO position will get him doing a lot.  I think he's going to be a guy who can legitimately play all 3 LB positions as well as some LEO for us down the road. He flashes really good instincts, but doesn't seem to trust hims eyes like he should right now.   He's a guy I'm really excited about and think has the potential to be a long time starter at any LB position the Chargers need him to play. I just love the way he plays the game, fast, physical and very sound fundamentally.

On 6/3/2019 at 12:03 AM, BleedTheClock said:

Love Sutton Smith. That's a great place for him to land too. Hopefully he busts (Brown fan here), but I really like his game. Crafty pass rusher. Probably the most nuanced pass rusher outside of Clellin Ferrell in the entire draft.

Did you forget about bosa?