Starting Day O-Line

Toneloke38

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

If he is mentally stable I'd rather Harrison on the roster than Hubbard or kalista, harrisons potential is much higher than both of those guys. 

If he is strong, trade Hubbard to a late round pick 5th-7th.

Agree.

And getting rid of his contract wouldn't hurt, either.

9 hours ago, bruceb said:

Agree.

And getting rid of his contract wouldn't hurt, either.

His contract isn’t even that bad. It had an out after this season. I think if they cut him after this season, it’s only a $2.4m cap hit, which would save them around I think $4-5m. I think Dorsey might have known he might be a stop gap. Heck, Forbes might be the future at RT

8 minutes ago, mistakey said:

I’m talkin about before game 1 of season 

Nice try.  Which season?  

Maybe one the these schmucks takes your bait, not this guy.

Oh, and I’m digging that Sturgill Simpson dude, thanks for the recommendation.  Only listened to a bit, but I like it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Nice try.  Which season?  

Maybe one the these schmucks takes your bait, not this guy.

Oh, and I’m digging that Sturgill Simpson dude, thanks for the recommendation.  Only listened to a bit, but I like it.

this sesason

word.  yeah hes dope - charley crockett is pretty dope as well

• Like 1

Harrison was a mixed bag initially as a starter. He had his moments throwing guys around and showing his athletic ability before the lowlights took over. He's talented with plenty upside. If he's cut it'll be because of his mental approach..iow not being a professional..not his ability.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

What’s so special about him? His athleticism? It’s certianly not his blocking. 

He's a physical freak of nature. He wasn't a bad blocker. He's raw as can be and it often led to him holding due to bad technique. Can he fix it? I don't know. But it's not like he doesn't have an incredibly all-world ceiling. He is very far from reaching his potential, but I wouldn't give up on him.

@mistakey I'll take that bet. I'll post a pic of my mom in her undies as my avatar/sig if he's cut before the season.