Official 2020 WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

I'm super disappointed that DaeSean Hamilton hasn't broken out yet... If he doesn't flip the script, then he's my first WR bust.

I mean I just don't think he fits this offense now that Fant is a move te.  I'd trade him for a 4th or 5th to get a rb in a loaded 2020 class tbh, or a pick to get an inline te to develop. 

It's clear Rich is trying to run a top 10 ball control offense with game breaking abilities when it needs to.

Take a look at the top 5 teams in time of possesion this year and tell me what the combined win loss record is? That's no coincidence. 

14 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I wouldn't mind two of them lol 

If Gandy Golden is your #2 WR, your QB probably isn't upset. It would kinda be like what TB has with Godwin and Evans, once GG adjusts to the level of competition. I retract all of this if he runs a 4.6 or slower. He looks like a 4.50-4.55 guy to me. Can't wait to see/read about him running against db's in the Senior Bowl practices/game.

Edited by Jeezla

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

If Gandy Golden is your #2 WR, your QB probably isn't upset. It would kinda be like what TB has with Godwin and Evans, once GG adjusts to the level of competition. I retract all of this if he runs a 4.6 or slower. He looks like a 4.50-4.55 guy to me.

I want Sarge Surratt if Denver can't get Gandy. keep in mind he's probably our third option after Sutton and Fant at that point. 

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I want Sarge Surratt if Denver can't get Gandy. keep in mind he's probably our third option after Sutton and Fant at that point. 

Check out Quez Watkins if you want a deep threat. I think he's on TV right now actually. Nope, that South Florida, nvm. Either way, check him out. He also a good punt return guy.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ggisdope said:

I think people are kinda sleeping on Ruggs... I think he'll be better than Jeudy at the next level 

The guy is an athletic freak 

Man if OL wasn't such glaring need for the Chargers the WRs at the top of this draft would make our WR core dangerous. Ruggs in slot with Keenan and Mike Williams is dangerous offense