Official 2020 WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

People need to shut the hell up about CeeDee Lamb not being a good receiver.  Just had a great catch and run in the Big 12 title game, dude has legit speed and like I have said before is awesome after the catch.  Gets apparently 11+ yards after contact per reception this season, that is crazy good!

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

People need to shut the hell up about CeeDee Lamb not being a good receiver.  Just had a great catch and run in the Big 12 title game, dude has legit speed and like I have said before is awesome after the catch.  Gets apparently 11+ yards after contact per reception this season, that is crazy good!

11th ranked receiver in this class my butt

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Ozzy said:

He’s an absolute stud top 3 WR in football 

Jeudy Chase Lamb 

hes the Alvin Kamara of the WR position 

• Like 1

Yeah CeeDee Lamb is a freaking monster. I remember Baker Mayfield tearing it up with him when he was a Freshman.

I haven't watched enough Alabama this year admittedly, but he might push Jeudy out of that #1 WR spot. Jeudy is a beast, but he's been quiet this year...or at least, has been sharing the dominance with his teammates.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:20 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Yeah CeeDee Lamb is a freaking monster. I remember Baker Mayfield tearing it up with him when he was a Freshman.

I haven't watched enough Alabama this year admittedly, but he might push Jeudy out of that #1 WR spot. Jeudy is a beast, but he's been quiet this year...or at least, has been sharing the dominance with his teammates.

Agree, and CeeDee has already done that in my book, Jeudy is out as the #1 WR based on how CeeDee has looked this year.

41 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Gabriel Davis or Gandy-Golden if you had to pick one? 

Brandon Aiyuk or DeVonta Smith if you had to pick one?

Gabriel Davis and Devonta Smith easily.

3 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

5th or later. Great size, great production albeit against lesser talent, but everything that makes a WR really shine I feel needs work, hands, route running among them. 

somebody is going to get a steal then.  this class is so deep.

• Like 1

Just now, nsusaint said:

somebody is going to get a steal then.  this class is so deep.

I think so too. I like the what he brings to the table if he gets the right coaching he could outperform his draft position fairly quickly. Love the dudes heart and the fight in him if you know his story. This class just has too many WRs haha if that’s a thing.