Official 2020 WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

1 hour ago, BrownLeader said:

Eh. Washington isn't doing all that bad. 44 - 735 - 3 in his 2nd year with the kind of QBs the Steelers had is actually impressive.

But he had better Cowboy QB play than Wallace has had for sure.

Well, Wallace will have another year to convince me. What I saw when watching him was an upright route runner who tipped the depth of his route based on his tempo off the LOS. And with regard to his athleticism, I didn't see the sort of traits that made me believe he'll get easy separation in the NFL. 

Seriously, someone needs to look into the damn committee making these determinations.

Ruggs, barring not being able to run or pulling up partway through with a hamstring injury, is a virtual lock to run sub-4.3 or just slightly over.  Speed has always been a major selling point and put at a premium where receivers are concerned in the draft.  The Draft Advisory Committee giving Ruggs a 2nd round grade is criminal.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Seriously, someone needs to look into the damn committee making these determinations.

Ruggs, barring not being able to run or pulling up partway through with a hamstring injury, is a virtual lock to run sub-4.3 or just slightly over.  Speed has always been a major selling point and put at a premium where receivers are concerned in the draft.  The Draft Advisory Committee giving Ruggs a 2nd round grade is criminal.

Bama pays them off

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Bama pays them off

Except they have a habit of doing this to prospects from other schools in the recent past as well.  Report was they gave Tyler Biadasz a Day 2 grade last year, while there were also reports that had he come out he'd have beaten Bradbury and Lindstrom for first IOL off the board; Lindstrom went 14th, Bradbury went 18th overall.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Except they have a habit of doing this to prospects from other schools in the recent past as well.  Report was they gave Tyler Biadasz a Day 2 grade last year, while there were also reports that had he come out he'd have beaten Bradbury and Lindstrom for first IOL off the board; Lindstrom went 14th, Bradbury went 18th overall.

I know I was kidding 

On 1/2/2020 at 12:44 PM, badgers0821 said:

Any thoughts from the experts on here of where they could see Quintez Cepheus going IF he declares? He had a monster last three games of the season (stats weren’t great in the Rose Bowl but if you watched the game he was a beast).

Stud, will get caught behind some of the bigger named guys and we will all look back like "why didn't we take a harder look at him" 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Stud, will get caught behind some of the bigger named guys and we will all look back like "why didn't we take a harder look at him" 

Well, now I need to take a look. Lynn Bowden Jr. is also very, very intriguing. And I think Jeff Thomas is worth a Day 3 flier too. There's a ton of WR talent in this draft.

• Like 1