Official 2020 WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

22 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

I don't know about any of you guys, but Justin Jefferson is really intriguing me. Thought that he was a product of the LSU point machine, and perhaps he is, to an extent, but watching him play he gives off serious vibes of a combo between Nuk and Marvin Jones.

Interesting. I came here to comp Van Jefferson to Marvin Jones. Similar skinny frames, high-effort guys. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

I don't know about any of you guys, but Justin Jefferson is really intriguing me. Thought that he was a product of the LSU point machine, and perhaps he is, to an extent, but watching him play he gives off serious vibes of a combo between Nuk and Marvin Jones.

IDK about the comps but that man gets separation at a very high level. 

11 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Van isn't as athletic as Marvin.

Yeah, looking now I think you’re right. To be honest, I was making that comp based only on the Senior Bowl.

After giving his tape a quick look, he looks less like Marvin. Shorter strides, less explosive. Van Jefferson is a weird one. Who do you comp him to? What round do you see him going? 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Yeah, looking now I think you’re right. To be honest, I was making that comp based only on the Senior Bowl.

After giving his tape a quick look, he looks less like Marvin. Shorter strides, less explosive. Van Jefferson is a weird one. Who do you comp him to? What round do you see him going? 

He’s going to Oakland in round 3-4

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

4th to 5th

Brian Hartline

15 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

I prefer JaMarr Chase tbh.

• Like 1