Official 2020 WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

On 2/10/2020 at 8:02 PM, HoboRocket said:

I don't know about any of you guys, but Justin Jefferson is really intriguing me. Thought that he was a product of the LSU point machine, and perhaps he is, to an extent, but watching him play he gives off serious vibes of a combo between Nuk and Marvin Jones.

He’s nowhere as nuanced as those guys. Not even close. I like him, but he’s rawer than cookie dough. 

On 2/10/2020 at 7:02 PM, HoboRocket said:

I don't know about any of you guys, but Justin Jefferson is really intriguing me. Thought that he was a product of the LSU point machine, and perhaps he is, to an extent, but watching him play he gives off serious vibes of a combo between Nuk and Marvin Jones.

Put me in the pro Justin Jefferson camp. He wouldn’t have looked as good with a less stacked offense, but I would still give him a high second round grade.

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Jeudy. He’s the most polished while still having a supreme upside. Oakland can’t whiff on this pick. Jeudy seems like the safest of that group. 

Hard agree. Jeudy’s the cream of this year’s crop for sure.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:02 PM, HoboRocket said:

He almost exclusively played slot and those guys are outside guys with much higher degree of difficulty on their targets, but he does make contested catches great so maybe. 

On 2/16/2020 at 12:32 PM, brownie man said:

Better prospect coming out Jeudy or Amari Cooper?

Jeudy. I have him graded higher than AJ Brown last year by a substantial margin, and he was my top WR last year.  I really think he ticks all the boxes.

Plus, I wasn't in love with Cooper when he came out.  I was in love with Kevin White, but let's gloss over that one.

• Like 2

On 2/18/2020 at 11:16 AM, Daniel said:

Jeudy. I have him graded higher than AJ Brown last year by a substantial margin, and he was my top WR last year.  I really think he ticks all the boxes.

Plus, I wasn't in love with Cooper when he came out.  I was in love with Kevin White, but let's gloss over that one.

Instant respect for someone who calls himself out for liking a bust.  We've all been there.  Very few admit it.

Me?  I was all over Tim Williams on the EDGE.  Whif!

54 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Instant respect for someone who calls himself out for liking a bust.  We've all been there.  Very few admit it.

Me?  I was all over Tim Williams on the EDGE.  Whif!

Well, I definitely like to brag about correct calls (AJ Brown), so I figure I save myself face when I brag and someone digs up a post showing me arguing one of the bad ones.

Incidentally, I told yall Deandre Baker was fool’s gold, now don’t look up anything I said about Metcalf.