Official 2020 WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

16 hours ago, TDTimes said:

I would say Henry Ruggs — not because I don’t see his speed and talent, but his low production numbers worry me a bit, as well as I don’t see him as being very elusive, just straight-line speed.  I honestly think Jaylen Waddle is a better player in Alabama’s system.

That's a byproduct of the number of touches he got.  This year, Ruggs was 3rd in receptions.  He was closer to Jaylen Waddle then he was Devonta Smith.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:43 AM, Danger said:

Who's the one guy everyone else seems to love that you just don't get? 

For me it's Shenault.

Tua Tagovailoa and Tyler Johnson. Chaisson too, although I don't know if he's loved so much as over-hyped. Justin Jefferson is being over-hyped too, imo.

Edited by Jeezla

Getting Michael Gallup vibes from Justin Jefferson. Similar build and skill set. Also put very similar numbers over their careers. Jefferson looks to be a little faster and has more hype so he'll go earlier. But Gallup has turned into a good wr and was drafted lower than he should have.

15 minutes ago, sherm said:

Getting Michael Gallup vibes from Justin Jefferson. Similar build and skill set. Also put very similar numbers over their careers. Jefferson looks to be a little faster and has more hype so he'll go earlier. But Gallup has turned into a good wr and was drafted lower than he should have.

Justin Jefferson is one I am higher on than everyone else.  I have him 3rd behind Lamb and Jeudy.