Official 2020 WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

Jeudy, Ruggs, Lamb, Shenault, Rheagor....so many elite-ceiling talents in very different packages.    And the 2nd tier isn't bad by any means.   Guys like Higgins & Collin Johnson & the small school guys would be sniffing the top tier most years, but get relegated to outside the top 5 in a loaded class.

2014's class rightfully earns top nod, but this has to be the best top-end ceiling class since then.

Edited by Broncofan

20 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lamb is amazing. Really don’t see much of a weakness in his game which is why I’m shocked Matt Millers latest mock has him lasting all the way to pick 15 to the Titans. Yea not happening Matt...

The only thing that I can see people being worried about is his thin frame. But he RACs hard and gets off press decently. 

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lamb is amazing. Really don’t see much of a weakness in his game which is why I’m shocked Matt Millers latest mock has him lasting all the way to pick 15 to the Titans. Yea not happening Matt...

Yeah I have Lamb even ahead of Jerry Jeudy right now now, I agree no weakness in his game and should be the 1st WR off the board come draft time.  

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

The only thing that I can see people being worried about is his thin frame. But he RACs hard and gets off press decently. 

True but he is shockingly strong despite his thin frame, can break tackles surprisingly well for his thin build so he is really wiry strong not bulky strong.  He is much more physical than Jerry Jeudy and can take contact a little better than he can as well.  Still both are top 10 talents most likely.  

23 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Yeah I have Lamb even ahead of Jerry Jeudy right now now, I agree no weakness in his game and should be the 1st WR off the board come draft time.  

True but he is shockingly strong despite his thin frame, can break tackles surprisingly well for his thin build so he is really wiry strong not bulky strong.  He is much more physical than Jerry Jeudy and can take contact a little better than he can as well.  Still both are top 10 talents most likely.  

Shenault will be better than both of them at the next level. 

On 11/13/2019 at 12:39 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

I can't argue with that. I haven't started evaluating yet, but just from watching guys who aren't considered top players in this class, it's apparent to me how great it is. And I've also seen Jeudy, Lamb, etc. They're legit. But looking at guys like Jauan Jennings, Brandon Aiyuk, Bryan Edwards, Tyler Vaughns, Nico Collins, etc., it's clear this has the makings of a special class.

• Like 1