Official 2020 WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

54 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

JD Spielman as a slot wr

He is interesting athletically but has he even declared?  He has big time value as a return man but is a RS JR and I bet he returns to school.  

Antonio Gibson could be a super star that few talk about, kid is a tank as a receiver and super explosive.  I agree Proche is very interesting with his route running and hands, has had a real breakout year.  Devin Duvernay is another slot type guy who is very interesting.  Scott Washington is underrated as a big receiver who is tough and physical, Juwan Johnson has worlds of potential and is physically massive but has underachieved overall in his college career.  Austin Mack is going to be a steal, very good WR and if on another team could have put up way better numbers.  Van Jefferson is a smooth pass catcher and Maurice French has some big play potential in the slot.  Not to mention Damonte Coxie who is a big play pass down field waiting to happen.

2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

He is interesting athletically but has he even declared?  He has big time value as a return man but is a RS JR and I bet he returns to school.  

Antonio Gibson could be a super star that few talk about, kid is a tank as a receiver and super explosive.  I agree Proche is very interesting with his route running and hands, has had a real breakout year.  Devin Duvernay is another slot type guy who is very interesting.  Scott Washington is underrated as a big receiver who is tough and physical, Juwan Johnson has worlds of potential and is physically massive but has underachieved overall in his college career.  Austin Mack is going to be a steal, very good WR and if on another team could have put up way better numbers.  Van Jefferson is a smooth pass catcher and Maurice French has some big play potential in the slot.  Not to mention Damonte Coxie who is a big play pass down field waiting to happen.

Spielman might be the 2nd best route runner in the class after Jeudy. If he was 2 inches taller I'd love him. No idea if he's declaring or already graduated.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Spielman might be the 2nd best route runner in the class after Jeudy. If he was 2 inches taller I'd love him. No idea if he's declaring or already graduated.

Not sure he is that good of a route runner, he is just really fast and quick which makes him super interesting as a punt or kick return man.  I assume he has graduated, most RS JR players do because all the summer school classes etc, but that does not mean they will always declare just because they graduate.  

The NFL should make that more clear about the players who are underclassmen but have graduated so really they are not declaring early they have just finished school and do not want to transfer or go into graduate school.

55 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

If you haven't seen Tyler Johnson, check him out. Really, really good route runner.

57 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Proche didn't impress me. Gibson seems kind of like a lesser version of Cordarrelle Patterson to me. But I need to see more.

13 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Coxie is returning to school. As is Terry

Edited by SBLIII

41 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Coxie is returning to school.

Oh I did not know that, I see here White might be returning as well.  Would be cool if they did, Ryan Silverfield is a hell of a football coach and if that bowl game means anything he could keep Memphis right on track, especially if Coxie and White return.

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I love Jauan Jennings, he impressed me everytime I saw Tennessee. Great catch radius, good route runner and he’s like a HB once he gets the ball in his hands. Super physical.

40 times will be huge for him.  Although I think he plays faster than his 40 will suggest.

• Like 2