Official 2020 WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

Tamorrion Terry is a freaking boss.  91 yard TD, kid is legit, and sure he is returning but is easily the top WR prospect in the 2021 draft and probably a top 10 pick, heck this year he could have been a 1st rounder but shows a lot of character returning to school and trying to build something at Florida State.  Kid has jets!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Tamorrion Terry is a freaking boss.  91 yard TD, kid is legit, and sure he is returning but is easily the top WR prospect in the 2021 draft and probably a top 10 pick, heck this year he could have been a 1st rounder but shows a lot of character returning to school and trying to build something at Florida State.  Kid has jets!

He's returning to school. I don't think very highly of his intelligence if that's the choice he's making. xD

13 hours ago, jrry32 said:

He's returning to school. I don't think very highly of his intelligence if that's the choice he's making. xD

It is not intelligent to return to school and most likely finish off his degree as a RS JR and become a higher draft pick next year?  Much less potentially lead a program back to winning ways and lead a team with his work ethic and leadership on and off the field.  Shows a ton of character I would say and give me a player that cares about the game and the team over a guy who just wants to get paid all day every day.  How has that worked out for Antonio Brown and his desire to get paid?  That been fun for him?  He is borderline insane now.  

Tamorrion had a rough game at the end there in the bowl game, but at least it shows he cares about winning, cares about his teammates and cares about his performance.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

It is not intelligent to return to school and most likely finish off his degree as a RS JR and become a higher draft pick next year?  Much less potentially lead a program back to winning ways and lead a team with his work ethic and leadership on and off the field.  Shows a ton of character I would say and give me a player that cares about the game and the team over a guy who just wants to get paid all day every day.  How has that worked out for Antonio Brown and his desire to get paid?  That been fun for him?  He is borderline insane now.  

Tamorrion had a rough game at the end there in the bowl game, but at least it shows he cares about winning, cares about his teammates and cares about his performance.  

nobody really knows what goes into these decisions. Derrick Brown returned to school and it worked out fine for him. Hell, Andrew Luck and Herbert returned as very high projected picks the year prior. Or Damien Harris as RB.

I realize some people who will play against him next season won't like his decision because he will be almost impossible to cover. Hell, he had 1,200 yards this year with a trash QB and trash OL. But his character, leadership and will to help turnaround a program will help him in interviews and the whole evaluation leading up to the 2021 draft.

16 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Should Davonte Smith return?  He’s got a chance to improve his stock with Juedy/Ruggs leaving and Waddle would still take some pressure off.  I think he’s got a shot at the Bama receiving record too.

I think so. This is a legendary WR class and there will be ton of 1st quality guys who find themselves in the back half of the 2nd-3rd round. Smith could be one of those guys. He could be a top 15 pick next year if things go well.