Official 2020 WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

7 hours ago, vikes635 said:

Help me out FFB, I got notes on a 6'6" receiver out of Memphis that runs a 4.48 40 time. I don't see him on anyone's rankings. Did I dream this guy up? Antonio Gibson 

Everywhere I go I see him listed at 6'2.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Everywhere I go I see him listed at 6'2.

Yeah he is not 6-6, Gibson is a stud though after the catch, played RB a lot this year and was really productive.  Could be hell to bring down in the open field as a receiver.  

Still no Tyler Johnson at the Senior bowl?   Had two mid level games in the NFLPA and the Shrine yesterday without him as well obviously.  He better be invited to the combine at least.  Thought he and Rodney Smith accepted invites to the Shrine but I guess not, did not see them on the roster or in the game yesterday.

• Like 1

Can't wait to see how Jauan Jennings and James Proche fair at the senior bowl. Proche gives me serious Jerricho Cotchery vibes- may not be a top 2 WR, but a rock-solid #3-4 for years who you can rely on in critical 3rd down situations. Jennings is so much Brandon Marshall on-and-off the field. Their career-arcs are near identical. He's not as big but same body type. His key traits was his YAC ability; he's so sneaky elusive and is a keen tackle-breaker. Big thing with him is his personality; will a team spend a day 2 pick on a guy who has a history of so many antics?

(hate to use two former Jets players as my comps lol but I stand by them)