Official 2020 WR Thread

CalhounLambeau

On 10/19/2019 at 8:13 PM, Jeezla said:

Thoughts on:

Antonio Gandy-Golden?

Gabriel Davis?

Sage Surratt?

I like all three. Sage Surratt is my guy. 6'2" 220, athletic, smooth, confident, intelligent, he's a rare package. Going to be cutting more video for him in the next few days. 

My Tweet from May.

Jauan Jennings (Tennessee) is a guy to watch.  Not very fast but physical and great after the catch.  Reminds me of former Vol and Pro Bowl NFL WR Carl Pickens.

He could be a steal in the mid-rounds that turns into an impact player for the right team.

44 minutes ago, VanS said:

Jauan Jennings (Tennessee) is a guy to watch.  Not very fast but physical and great after the catch.  Reminds me of former Vol and Pro Bowl NFL WR Carl Pickens.

He could be a steal in the mid-rounds that turns into an impact player for the right team.

Would be crazy if Jennings fell to the mid rounds. He'll be a productive player on Sundays.

8 hours ago, VanS said:

As a Vols fan, I think he will be a core special teamer and #3 WR, maybe a #2.  I think he could be great in a big slot role.  

10 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Would be crazy if Jennings fell to the mid rounds. He'll be a productive player on Sundays.

He's gonna run a slow 40.  And probably not jump that high.  The scouts that fall in love with the combine numbers will drop him.  I think he goes in the 3rd round at best.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

As a Vols fan, I think he will be a core special teamer and #3 WR, maybe a #2.  I think he could be great in a big slot role.  

He's got #1 WR potential.  Big, physical Michael Thomas type.  At worst he'll be a stud special teams player and team leader.

I also like Marquez Callaway to be a decent WR in the NFL.  He's got crazy ball skills and leaping ability.

10 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm not following the draft closely right now, but it seems like this is a strong WR class.

I think it'll be an extremely deep class but not that succesful at the top (as is typical with WRs in the NFL draft).   I'm not that high on the Alabama WRs and Ceedee Lamb.  Only WR projected to go in the 1st round that I like is Tee Higgins.

3 hours ago, VanS said:

I think it'll be an extremely deep class but not that succesful at the top (as is typical with WRs in the NFL draft).   I'm not that high on the Alabama WRs and Ceedee Lamb.  Only WR projected to go in the 1st round that I like is Tee Higgins.

Henry Ruggs is insanely fast.