Official 2020 Non-Rush LB Thread

CalhounLambeau

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Will you be bummed when the Rams draft Queen to replace Littleton, and the Eagles draft Woodward after signing Littleton in FA?

I doubt Queen gets to us. But I won't be bummed if we draft Zack Baun. You're welcome to Littleton at $15 million per year.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I doubt Queen gets to us. But I won't be bummed if we draft Zack Baun. You're welcome to Littleton at $15 million per year.

Littleton ain't getting 15 per........but then again he might. I'm hoping for closer to 9.5 or whatever Jordan Hicks got from Az

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Littleton ain't getting 15 per........but then again he might. I'm hoping for closer to 9.5 or whatever Jordan Hicks got from Az

Mosley got $17 million per year last year. Deion Jones got over $14 million per year. Kwon Alexander got $13.5 million per year. Myles Jack got over $14 million per year. Anthony Barr got $13.5 million per year. Shaq Thompson got nearly $14 million per year. That puts Littleton squarely in the $13 million to $17 million per year range. I wouldn't pay him that, but odds are somebody will.

Queen = Jarrad Davis

I think he's a late 2nd/early 3rd based on what I've seen, but it sounds like he'll get drafted in the late 1st/early 2nd with his current hype, unless he has a bad combine, which I doubt happens.

Edited by Jeezla

Hoping Woodward shows up with a little extra mass at the combine, preferably in the 240-245 lb range. He looked like he could easily handle another 15 lbs at 235. And hopefully he's just able to compete, period, since I still have no clue what his season ending injury was.

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Queen = Jarrad Davis

I think he's a late 2nd/early 3rd based on what I've seen, but it sounds like he'll get drafted in the late 1st/early 2nd with his current hype, unless he has a bad combine, which I doubt happens.

Not seeing that player comp at all.

On 2/3/2020 at 9:31 PM, jrry32 said:

Mosley got $17 million per year last year. Deion Jones got over $14 million per year. Kwon Alexander got $13.5 million per year. Myles Jack got over $14 million per year. Anthony Barr got $13.5 million per year. Shaq Thompson got nearly $14 million per year. That puts Littleton squarely in the $13 million to $17 million per year range. I wouldn't pay him that, but odds are somebody will.

Correct. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What do people think of Queen and Murray? Both are constantly being mocked to the Raiders at #19 due to our desperate need. Are both guys worthy of being top 20 picks? What do you like and not like about them?

Murray yes. Queen...idk. He's very raw and doesn't play with any consistency. He is straight up bad at taking on blocks and doesn't have elite instincts like the dude I consistently see him compared to: Deion Jones.