Official 2020 DL/EDGE Thread

CalhounLambeau

On 3/7/2020 at 9:50 AM, Daniel said:

So who you guys like as Edge No. 4? Seems it’s Young, then YGM or Epenesa for most folks, but I haven’t seen a consensus for the next player.

I like Greenard myself.

1. Young
2. YGM
3. Chaisson
4. Epenesa
5. Okwara

14 hours ago, lark25 said:
19 hours ago, TVScout said:

Maybe you should get them to check their database for errors the combine footage is on YouTube and shows 4.84 official. That 10 is off too I think

Draft Scout is notorious for just not updating their stuff from any various arbitrary point in time. Could be his numbers from his sophomore year of college for all we know. They also use estimations not actual numbers. Site is hot garbage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I have no idea what you're even trying to say.

Highly inconsistent with effort and technique.Sometimes he dominates. Other times he gets pushed around. Late in the Outback Bowl he was being getting manhandled.

14 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Highly inconsistent with effort and technique.Sometimes he dominates. Other times he gets pushed around. Late in the Outback Bowl he was being getting manhandled.

Didn't watch the Outback Bowl. But I wouldn't classify that as body language. Getting your butt kicked is getting your butt kicked.

I see your point though. That being said, I'm not worried about Derrick Brown. He's going to dominate games regardless of how much value you place in a DT.

Derrick Brown is definitely the guy this year that people are overthinking.

Consensus stud, top 3-5 guy that is can't miss. Now he's "dropping boards" and random blurbs downing him. Happens every year.

Whoever gets him will be very happy.

Edited by .Buzz