Official 2020 OT/IOL Thread

CalhounLambeau

Just now, Counselor said:

Sorry for my broken up sentence. I’ve watched almost every UGA game for a while now and Wilson’s play style reminds me of Franklin at Miami. 

Ah okay.  Agreed.  Dude is a beast in the run game.  Needs to be more consistent in pass pro technique.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

@Counselor @The LBC @jebrick @Ragnarok

The guys you mentioned you said to look out for at 61 overall. Anybody at 29th?

I think if you want Cleveland, you're going to have to take him at 29 (if he's still there); I don't think he lasts to 61.  This is probably going to draw some ridicule, but like I said, I firmly believe that Cleveland is this year's version Tytus Howard.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I think if you want Cleveland, you're going to have to take him at 29 (if he's still there); I don't think he lasts to 61.  This is probably going to draw some ridicule, but like I said, I firmly believe that Cleveland is this year's version Tytus Howard.

I wish Cleveland had longer arms and more power to his game. He Benched 225 30 times but I don’t see the driving power that fits the Titans run game. 

37 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@Ragnarok do the Packers need a G to replace or be in line to replace Billy Turner? I feel like Ezra Cleveland is the type of player the Packers take and turn into a G. 

I would prefer them take Solomon Kindley in the third.

But yes, we need someone to replace Billy Turner.

22 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

@Counselor @The LBC @jebrick @Ragnarok

The guys you mentioned you said to look out for at 61 overall. Anybody at 29th?

Josh Jones and Austin Jackson might be there at 29.  

I think Austin Jackson would he a good fit for the Titans.

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

I wish Cleveland had longer arms and more power to his game. He Benched 225 30 times but I don’t see the driving power that fits the Titans run game. 

Yeah, I really don't see him as a great fit for the Titans.  I just firmly believe he's going to be that surprise OT that sneaks into the 1st round as a result of a run on the position.  Historically, guys at his position with the level of movement skills he tested with have a substantial success rate.  Like I said, he'll probably get chalked up as being a reach on a developmental guy, but if it's a zone-blocking team that takes him, his mirroring ability as a pass-rusher should make him more a hit than a miss.

• Like 1