Official 2020 TE Thread

CalhounLambeau

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 10:48 PM, Chops013 said:

Thoughts on Thad Moss? Chance he comes out this year?

Could be the #1 TE off the board in this class.  He really has only 1 year of showing what he can do as a receiver but we know he can block.  LSUs archaic offense did him no favors before this year.

Edited by jebrick

Just now, jebrick said:

Improves the TE class a lot.

I agree, surprised he switched when he said he was coming back to school a few weeks back, but kid is legit and will be gone by at least the 2nd round.  Huge hands, long arms, thick legs and has tons of upside.  Saw one thing had him the 6th best TE, I would say 3rd easily if not higher than that.

43 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I agree, surprised he switched when he said he was coming back to school a few weeks back, but kid is legit and will be gone by at least the 2nd round.  Huge hands, long arms, thick legs and has tons of upside.  Saw one thing had him the 6th best TE, I would say 3rd easily if not higher than that.

Smart move to switch. Next year's class is much more talented.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:10 AM, jebrick said:

Right now, i have Hopkins as my #1 TE.  Pinkney and Bryant as the #2 and #3.  I think Bryant could be higher but his medical history is a red flag,

I do agree it is a weak class.  I think the 1st TE comes off in the 2nd round.

Hopkins might have the most upside as a receiver but his alarming drop rate is such a red flag. He's almost like the TE version of Hakeem Butler.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:48 PM, Chops013 said:

Thoughts on Thad Moss? Chance he comes out this year?

Love him as a mid round guy that outperforms his draft slot.

1 hour ago, Tetsujin said:

As much love/hype as Kmet is getting, my gut tells me Pinkney will be the best TE from this class.

I was a huge fan of Pinkney last year and had him TE#1 for a good part, but he's regressed in every way this season. I still think he'll be a better pro but he's really fought the ball this year.

8 hours ago, jebrick said:

I want to like Albert Okwuegbunam (Missouri) because he looks the part but he has not shown anything that makes me think he is not a project.

I don't know where his stock is but it might be a few years before he is anything other than a redzone option. He has shown very little improvement at Mizzou and struggles to stay on the field. I see a lot of Ebron in him with much worse movement.