CalhounLambeau

Official 2020 CB/S Thread

Will Dugger make it out of round 2, if he runs 4.4's and looks great in combine drills?

He's probably my #4 S right now after Delpit, McKinney, and Winfield Jr.

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Will Dugger make it out of round 2, if he runs 4.4's and looks great in combine drills?

He's probably my #4 S right now after Delpit, McKinney, and Winfield Jr.

No. He's going to kill all of the off-season stuff. I wouldn't be shocked if he went late R1. I think he's got a lot of work to do still, but I think he'll be ranked similarly to Nassir Adderley. They're not similar players, but I think both will have similar stocks.

Is Kristian Fulton good, just sucked in the big game? Or what? Keep seeing him mocked mid 1st round and it scares me after seeing him get abused.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Is Kristian Fulton good, just sucked in the big game? Or what? Keep seeing him mocked mid 1st round and it scares me after seeing him get abused.

He is a little overrated I feel, and yes had a poor game that last one.  For the start of the season though I thought Stingley was better and he is, but Fulton is a smooth cover corner and in the NFL of today that is very needed.  I do not think he will be better than the likes of Bryce Hall in the NFL but will see, I would be more comfortable 1st round taking Fulton over Trevon Diggs who is very limited as a corner but does have more potential than Fulton but is less proven.

What's the buzz on Kenny Robinson? He had 2 impressive years at West Virginia, showing the instincts, ball skills and athleticism. I think he would make a great FS at the next level. Good size as well. He is playing in the XFL right now and I will follow his play closely. Broke up a few passes already but not tested much yet. I think he is a 2nd rounder all day long. How does playing in the XFL affect his draft stock?