Official 2020 CB/S Thread

CalhounLambeau

1 hour ago, mse326 said:

He's a soph isn't he?

Yes a true sophomore.  Still few know about him because he has not done much on the field to make him known.  The game puts him on the map no doubt about it.   

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:52 PM, canadaluvsdallas said:

So what’s up about Israel Mukuauma? Breakout game but does anyone know anything about him?

I know he sure did put himself on the map with that performance, that was as good a performance I've seen this year at CB (Including Okudah)

Edited by MSURacerDT55

17 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Yes a true sophomore.  Still few know about him because he has not done much on the field to make him known.  The game puts him on the map no doubt about it.   

2 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I know he sure did put himself on the map with that performance, that was as good a performance I've seen this year at CB (Including Okudah)

Very Impressive. It is one of the more oddly sporadic break out performances I've seen from a college DB.

Never even heard of the guy before and he picks off Aaron Murray three times and #3 BDs on national stage out of nowhere?

SC must have been prepping him and just felt like he was ready for a bigger role in their defense. But already theres very few DB's that can make the type of plays he did last Saturday even if it was a one week show.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

Partick Nelson from SMU...might also be an OLB. Listed as a S right now...more of the hybrid S/LB. Also Rodney Clemons from SMU. Benny Walls from Temple. All 3 will be on the same field this wk with Temple at SMU. 

On 10/15/2019 at 1:34 PM, canadaluvsdallas said:

Very Impressive. It is one of the more oddly sporadic break out performances I've seen from a college DB.

Never even heard of the guy before and he picks off Aaron Murray three times and #3 BDs on national stage out of nowhere?

SC must have been prepping him and just felt like he was ready for a bigger role in their defense. But already theres very few DB's that can make the type of plays he did last Saturday even if it was a one week show.

Aaron Murray you say 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 6:45 PM, sherm said:

Partick Nelson from SMU...might also be an OLB. Listed as a S right now...more of the hybrid S/LB. Also Rodney Clemons from SMU. 

Both players had a big gms tonite vs Houston. 

2 minutes ago, mse326 said:

I definitely have Diggs and a healthy Hall over him too. I can see him being my #4 though come draft time (he is in my next group that I still haven't really ironed out the order of)

That’s the beauty of differing opinions

8 hours ago, mse326 said:

Love Essang Bassey but still trying to decide if he is slot only or if he has a chance on the outside. What do you all think?

Slot.

Like his fluidity, but he’s legit one of the worst CB tacklers I ever seen.