CalhounLambeau

Official 2020 CB/S Thread

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If Winfield Jr finishes this season healthy he has to come out right? That’s his best move. 

Probably.

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

Tell your boy Gopher he and Tyler Johnson are mine in BDL

I didn't figure I'd be able to sneak him like I did Cashman last year.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I didn't figure I'd be able to sneak him like I did Cashman last year.  

You took Cashman before I could.

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You took Cashman before I could.

Gopher was all over him.

1 hour ago, ClutchDJ said:

Remember Deionte Thompson’s fall from grace last year? 

Delpit’s is worse, & then some.

Explain on Delpit

55 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Explain on Delpit

Was pegged as a top 10 pick coming into the year.

However, he has been bad this year. Bleh in coverage(straight up horrific against Ole Miss), but just atrocious tackling. His stock has dropped the lowest out of every 1st round prospect imo.

4 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

However, he has been bad this year. Bleh in coverage(straight up horrific against Ole Miss), but just atrocious tackling. His stock has dropped the lowest out of every 1st round prospect imo.

I don't see many college games, but saw the LSU Bama game, and that was a bad bad showcasing of his talent if he wants to go high in the draft.

6 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

I agree, and really if he is that great of a safety no way this defense looks as bad as it has but everyone has played bad for them especially in the middle of the field.  Delpit last year had 5 sacks and 5 INTs.  This year has zero sacks and 1 INT.  Not sure what has happened to him injuries or what.  Not ready to call him straight up out of the 1st round but is getting close to that point potentially.

PS Ole Miss has ran the ball on everyone and made them all look bad in the SEC.  A unique offense, not seen much by, Rich Rod is the OC and is similar to the days when he was back at West Virginia and they were ripping teams up.  Especially with a QB who is as good of runner as they have, they are hard to handle on the ground much less for a defense not motivated because the offense has been so great and they play like it does not matter how they perform.  

I thought I was going to like Myles Bryant from Washington from seeing a few clips with him. Saw the cut up on him against California, and now I want to stay the hell away from him.