Official 2020 QB Thread

CalhounLambeau

11 hours ago, Danger said:

Jordan Love seems like the kind of quarterback to me who will end up being taken at the back end of the first round (something that basically never works). 

Meh. Recency is Lamar, Paxton, and Teddy. Stud, bust, and one who is somewhat tough to place. 

1 hour ago, skhurst0398 said:

Jacob Eason declares

Ill be interested in seeing where he ends up. If this was 1995, he'd be the #1 pick. A++++ arm and deep ball is going to perk a lot of teams fancy. Spotty accuracy, poor pocket awareness, and a knack for the pick 6 is gonna turn a lot of teams off. 

Edited by animaltested

17 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

I’m pretty confident he’ll go top 10. I think either Jaguars or the Chargers take him.

Eason?  No.  He's not going to top 10.  But this is a guy that you stick on the bench for a year, and I think he's going to be a good one.  Chargers would be a natural fit for him in that sense.

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Eason?  No.  He's not going to top 10.  But this is a guy that you stick on the bench for a year, and I think he's going to be a good one.  Chargers would be a natural fit for him in that sense.

He has special Carson Wentz-like arm talent to me. He's not Wentz as an athlete, but even with just that type arm he deserves to go top 10. He's a better prospect than Daniel Jones, Haskins, Rosen, and Allen to me.