Official 2020 QB Thread

CalhounLambeau

5 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

The fact that you say Carr and Ryan aren't top 10 in terms of arm strength but Brady is is just downright laughable. Carr, in particular, might possess one of the top 10 all-time in terms of being able to fling the rock. Dude has a GS-777 attached to his right shoulder.

Guess you're watching a different game than I am cause all I ever see Carr doing is weird touch passes where he's always trying to loft stuff.  I rarely ever see him rip it.  Ryan's arm is at best as strong as Brady.  Its not stronger.  I've seen Brady rip it with more regularity than Ryan.

And I see how you didn't mention Brees this year.  Good call cause it was laughable to include him.  He's well known for having one of the weakest arms in the league.  Its why his numbers dip so much everytime he's not playing in a dome. 

7 hours ago, VanS said:

Guess you're watching a different game than I am cause all I ever see Carr doing is weird touch passes where he's always trying to loft stuff.  I rarely ever see him rip it.  Ryan's arm is at best as strong as Brady.  Its not stronger.  I've seen Brady rip it with more regularity than Ryan.

And I see how you didn't mention Brees this year.  Good call cause it was laughable to include him.  He's well known for having one of the weakest arms in the league.  Its why his numbers dip so much everytime he's not playing in a dome. 

Are you capable of NOT cherry picking?

Again, FTR- "this is not even a complete list" 

🙄

8 hours ago, VanS said:

Just because Carr doesn't rip it according to you doesn't change the fact that his arm is strong or "elite" as you want to put it.

6 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Has Jordan Love helped his stock at all?

Asking for a friend, who has only watched one game of his.

I see a lot of folks say his still got a shot at the first round but he's been pretty bad this year. I would say he's a mid round pick at best right now based on what I've seen from him. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scalamania said:

I see a lot of folks say his still got a shot at the first round but he's been pretty bad this year. I would say he's a mid round pick at best right now based on what I've seen from him. 

I mean. He hasn’t been bad against anyone not named named LSU

Edited by YogiBiz
  • Like 1